Reply to Thread

Thread: Disconnected from chat and server

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Disconnected from chat and server

Keeping happening over and over without any warning at all don't even notice till trying to use chat or notice that fights are lasting forever without ending. been happening for 2 days didn't complain yesterday while I wasn't feeling well but now I am how am I to get pumpkins at all with this going on

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    The same thing keeps happening to me, only its been happening on and off ever since I started with the chat, but more this week.
    Now its happening with the main server, I can`t even get to my island. Please fix this.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    i have the same problem. i have already been disconnected from the chat server more than a dozen times in the last 2 hrs. this needs to get fixed soon.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Still an issue, loading errors and the lag is terrible. You can almost forget about adventures, don't know if your coming or going.

World
    Zeus
    My sound hasn't worked for several days. Works fine on test server. No big deal but I like to hear it when something happens.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    My sound works. Until it doesn't.

Quite buggy after the latest 'maintenance'.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I'm getting lots of server disconnects. Odd as before I had zero problems with disconnects, but now I'm getting one around every ~30 min.

Reply to Thread