Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback - Christmas Event 2014: Sneak Peek

World
    Zeus
    The lack of frozen manors and return to bandits (very disappointed) nest stick out the most....the box is a dud when you can buy all the other stuff in the t.o. (who wants every other one to be a christmas tree, instead make 10,20,30 etc present packages or omniseeds and give a 5% chance of rtbn then all spend some gems), the new irmas feast is a good idea, i dont know about the rest of the stuff you can now make with rarity provision house...recyclers are nice and with the guild coins you can add up to six new ones which will free up alot of island space....Calender is good except for final reward, already have 50+ arctic mines laying around.... Was able to have two rarity provision houses on test, but only one would make anything....

OVERALL I GIVE AN AVERAGE GRADE....NEED SOMETHING FRESH AND EXCITING INCLUDED IN ALL OF THIS....A NEW COOL BUILDING (christmas house 100 residents) OR ABILITY TO CHANGE OUR AVATAR FOR A COUPLE HUNDRED PRESENTS-

World
    Ares
    Love the buffs that you add to the rarity ph to make new buffs.
    Still around from time to time.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    loving the amount of recyclers you can get this year

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Methius View Post
    At first glance I was disappointed. No new buildings. No return of MA boxes, RTBN's and MSE. The Christmas box appears to be a total waste of time from what I've seen although i'll wait for more research to make a final judgment. But upon further review it's growing on me. The truth is we were completely spoiled last Christmas. And once they realized how great unlimited MA boxes and RTBN's were they were never going to bring them back. The opportunity to get 4 recyclers at 295 presents and 4 deerstalkers at 595 presents is actually really great. The calendar will also be nice. And the 24 hour Irma addition is wonderful. I really hope the intention is to continue that after the Christmas event ends and I have to imagine that is the case. Right now on test you can also get a second rph. So for those who make lots of frags, badges and want to add irmas to the mix that would make it easier. But I'm not sure if that is supposed to be happening because right now you can't use them both at the same time. I'm satisfied with it and excited about the convenience 24 hour irmas will bring. Those will be a gamechanger for the lazy buffer
    the 2nd rarity does not let queue up 2 seperate things. i mean they act as one. whatever you queue up in one shows up in the other. sure it's just a glitch and will only let you have one total

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by FreyaSoren View Post
    Would LOVE to see a new building offered (maybe an alchemist)! or island expansions! or a queue in the Barricks, Bookbinder, or/and Mayor's House! Or to be able to make more than 25 of.....anything.....or to see the fish farms in the merchant all year....or to be able to hover over any gen and have all the info (name of gen and which units are loaded on that particular general) like in star....a higher level than 50.....giftable premium days.....more marbles in each depo......also, a second Major General would be so nice! New adventures available all the time like the rest (getting bored w the current selection...)....OR....an IN GAME trade calculator (one that stays up to date)! Now THAT would be AWESOME! Or an IN GAME battle simulator Or a battlebook where we can keep and share (w guildies) all of our battle strategies. also, in our email....a choice to 'star' emails of our choice so they do not delete when checking 'select all'.
    Christmas List complete....
    The End - LOL!
    Or a premium clock, or ability to keep building queue open even when empty, or ability to load, unload, and launch generals from star menu, or (Insert the many proposed game improvements promised yet never fulfilled here)

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Troll-Phu View Post
    loving the amount of recyclers you can get this year

yes, those are awesome for sure!

And the 24 hr Irma basket!!

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Yocanan View Post
    The event looks great with one exception - no one wants an arctic iron mine - they are a waste of space. On the other hand, everyone can use a coal manufactory. I would not even bother with the calendar this year if my only goal is an arctic mansion and an arctic iron mine. I can buy the one with gems and no one wants the other - you can't even sell them in the trade office! Please revise your calendar offerings and make them worth the effort!!!
    1 no one buys arctic mines with gems...thats the waste
    2 the arctic mansion is a FM just worded funny right now
    3 opening all the windows gives a bunch of buff, books, beans

you might want to check it out before you judge the event

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by FreyaSoren View Post
    Would LOVE to see a new building offered (maybe an alchemist)! or island expansions! or a queue in the Barricks, Bookbinder, or/and Mayor's House! Or to be able to make more than 25 of.....anything.....or to see the fish farms in the merchant all year....or to be able to hover over any gen and have all the info (name of gen and which units are loaded on that particular general) like in star....a higher level than 50.....giftable premium days.....more marbles in each depo......also, a second Major General would be so nice! New adventures available all the time like the rest (getting bored w the current selection...)....OR....an IN GAME trade calculator (one that stays up to date)! Now THAT would be AWESOME! Or an IN GAME battle simulator Or a battlebook where we can keep and share (w guildies) all of our battle strategies. also, in our email....a choice to 'star' emails of our choice so they do not delete when checking 'select all'.
    Christmas List complete....
    The End - LOL!
    Not asking for much are you? From what I have seen it pretty solid for an event. Remember they are not going to give free stuff away all the time. People ask for a million things and then get angry when the server goes down for maintenance twice in a week.

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by CiscoMODE View Post
    Not asking for much are you? From what I have seen it pretty solid for an event. Remember they are not going to give free stuff away all the time. People ask for a million things and then get angry when the server goes down for maintenance twice in a week.

OK, OK..How about a 24 hr badge buff then? :P

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    get your explorers to find buffs and ull get mother rituals.

Reply to Thread