Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback - Christmas Event 2014: Sneak Peek

World
    Ares

Feedback - Christmas Event 2014: Sneak Peek

Feel free to discuss the Christmas Event 2014: Sneak Peek below.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I have a concern... Last year when buying the surprise package, you had 20% chance to get a Frozen Manor (for 95 gems). This year, for 195 gems, FM are not even on the list of possible gifts. I only bought 100 but that's a pretty good indication.

I feel that not putting the FM as an item gave a huge advantage to players last year and it's not fair to anyone playing the game now. Players that have a population of 20k plus is only because of that... It's almost impossible to compete without having a similar offer.

That's my 2 cents. :-)

PS: A Fire Manor with 280 population would also address this problem. ;-)
    Last edited by Skruf; 10-23-14 at 09:28 am.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    The event looks great with one exception - no one wants an arctic iron mine - they are a waste of space. On the other hand, everyone can use a coal manufactory. I would not even bother with the calendar this year if my only goal is an arctic mansion and an arctic iron mine. I can buy the one with gems and no one wants the other - you can't even sell them in the trade office! Please revise your calendar offerings and make them worth the effort!!!

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I think there is some good and some bad. The additional recyclers will help save room for not needing all the pine wood cutters and forresters. Also the new 24 hours x2 buff is great. I can almost seem some issues when it runs for 36 hours if someone drops it for you but it is great. Makes buffing much much easier

What i am missing is that last year the opportunity to buy rtbn and mse. I could have done without the mse but was really hoping for rtbn. That is a little bit of a let down.

Also i was hopign there would be a new set of buildings to get to level 6 and there dont seem to be any new for that.

World
    Ares
    cool house
    Still around from time to time.

Noble
    World
    Ares
    At first glance I was disappointed. No new buildings. No return of MA boxes, RTBN's and MSE. The Christmas box appears to be a total waste of time from what I've seen although i'll wait for more research to make a final judgment. But upon further review it's growing on me. The truth is we were completely spoiled last Christmas. And once they realized how great unlimited MA boxes and RTBN's were they were never going to bring them back. The opportunity to get 4 recyclers at 295 presents and 4 deerstalkers at 595 presents is actually really great. The calendar will also be nice. And the 24 hour Irma addition is wonderful. I really hope the intention is to continue that after the Christmas event ends and I have to imagine that is the case. Right now on test you can also get a second rph. So for those who make lots of frags, badges and want to add irmas to the mix that would make it easier. But I'm not sure if that is supposed to be happening because right now you can't use them both at the same time. I'm satisfied with it and excited about the convenience 24 hour irmas will bring. Those will be a gamechanger for the lazy buffer

World
    Ares
    good stuff
    Still around from time to time.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I missed out on some of the great things from last year apparently because I was still new, but still really great to have the gold tower and coal. I like the extra coal from this year as well, and a couple extra floating residences is always handy. Deerstalker Hut will probably be a decent deal at those prices. Frozen manor is nice (no use for arctic mine), but they're no gold tower.

World
    Zeus
    Arctic Mine in the Calendar is garbage. Replace it with the new Gold Mine.

World
    Zeus
    Would LOVE to see a new building offered (maybe an alchemist)! or island expansions! or a queue in the Barricks, Bookbinder, or/and Mayor's House! Or to be able to make more than 25 of.....anything.....or to see the fish farms in the merchant all year....or to be able to hover over any gen and have all the info (name of gen and which units are loaded on that particular general) like in star....a higher level than 50.....giftable premium days.....more marbles in each depo......also, a second Major General would be so nice! New adventures available all the time like the rest (getting bored w the current selection...)....OR....an IN GAME trade calculator (one that stays up to date)! Now THAT would be AWESOME! Or an IN GAME battle simulator Or a battlebook where we can keep and share (w guildies) all of our battle strategies. also, in our email....a choice to 'star' emails of our choice so they do not delete when checking 'select all'.
    Christmas List complete....
    The End - LOL!
    Freya of the Jester Clan

Reply to Thread