Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Feedback - Christmas Event 2014: Sneak Peek

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Final door is a choice between a village school or 2 floating residences, and the prize for all doors is a frozen manor and arctic iron mine. Rather have a gold tower. Maybe there will be a glitch and I can score a few. Accidentally.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Gold towers are barely worth the space. Only reason I even keep them on the map is because there are some strange spaces that they fit perfectly into where I wouldn't be able to fit 2 buildings into anyways, and its too far from storage to care.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Any official word of when this event will begin?

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbobdog View Post
    Any official word of when this event will begin?

Start: December 11th, 2014
    Removal Phase 1: January 8th, 2015
    Removal Phase 2: January 15th, 2015
    Still around from time to time.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Ok given that was in the sneak peak i wasnt sure that was necessarily true. The 11th is a thursday which is unusual for an event. Its fine if its true just surprised we havent gotten the official post for it.

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbobdog View Post
    Ok given that was in the sneak peak i wasnt sure that was necessarily true. The 11th is a thursday which is unusual for an event. Its fine if its true just surprised we havent gotten the official post for it.
    The Christmas event will be activated simultaneously in all instances. Some servers have their maintenances on Thursday, hence the unusual activation date!

BB_Endesmor

World
    Ares
    Awesome Dev's diary. Lots of info!
    Still around from time to time.

World
    Zeus
    Just recently checked out the new Xmas stuff. Kind of disappointed that you guys didn't do a themed "Santa Explorer" like the lucky explorer.

It would have been way cool to get a Santa explorer or Santa Helper explorers. They bring back presents! so it would really fit the theme.

I would have spent my last years presents on those. Nothing really neat this year except a few recipes. The Calendar is the most disappointing.

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by RonEmpire View Post
    Just recently checked out the new Xmas stuff. Kind of disappointed that you guys didn't do a themed "Santa Explorer" like the lucky explorer.

It would have been way cool to get a Santa explorer or Santa Helper explorers. They bring back presents! so it would really fit the theme.

I would have spent my last years presents on those. Nothing really neat this year except a few recipes. The Calendar is the most disappointing.
    Thanks for your suggestion RonEmpire, I like the idea!

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Along those lines, I like the idea of an event-based explorer. Something that's maybe just like a savage scout or lucky explorer but then gets an extra slot during events to find event items/collectibles/grout. Give them a costume each time so they fit into the event.

Reply to Thread