Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback - Dev's Diary: Colonies and PvP

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbobdog View Post
    Now as i sit and think some more i want to add this.

I think as a new system there are tremendous possibilities with the expeditions. I obviously only have the test server to go off of. The one new item that is rare and can only be gained through expeditions are valor points.

So valor points can be used for items that only have to do and are only useful for expeditions. So it feeds itself and nothing else. This means if you ignore the whole system you can be at the same place as those who participate regularly. My suggestion and it must be at the proper price point is to include frozen manor or some other epic building that increases population or something that is going to be really sought after that benefits other game playing aspects. This then will interest people to use the system as their is a goal that affects the game not just one small area.
    100% in agreement!! While not a substitute for tournaments/competitions this is key to the feature being a success through activity. I would go further and suggest a new building even better than frozen manors since it would then be even more sought after.

World
    Zeus
    + do not change the LOOT tables +

why change a good thing ?

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by LordB View Post
    100% in agreement!! While not a substitute for tournaments/competitions this is key to the feature being a success through activity. I would go further and suggest a new building even better than frozen manors since it would then be even more sought after.
    I agree and no matter what the carrot is at the end of the stick there needs to be one. Right now it is a closed system that uses up resources from the game but it gives nothing back or not back enough. We could easily ignore it and the losses could be spent on regular advs. Instead give us something to use the valor points on that affects our game play for the full island not just one sector.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    With the reduced steel sword times, it stands to reason that we will have an increase in steel bars/iron bars/iron ore needs, right?
    Or are the damascus swords no longer going to require steel bars? It seems more logical to me for them to use coal over steel.

World
    Ares
    Let's wait and see what's implemented. tum tum tum what a suspense!
    Still around from time to time.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    way to mess up the game. no weapons now and u changed values? what a total bunch of tools u r. thanks for saving me the coins i won't be spending any more money here in settlers. u have made my decision easy now. i was gonna buy more gems for Christmas event but that wont be happening. when my gem pits run out i am out of here. u messed u big time bb.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Loot adjustments

Adventure loot adjustments
    The loots will be changed completely. Instead of weapons, raw materials for producing weapons will be included and the loot will be adjusted to the losses of the particular adventure.
    I am a bit confused by this. Will our loot be based on how many losses we take in each adventure or off some predetermined potential losses on the adventure? If so, based on what level or generals? Obviously, normal gens with long bows will get more losses than MAJ or MMA with cannons. Perhaps this is scaled?

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by HermesPGC View Post
    I am a bit confused by this. Will our loot be based on how many losses we take in each adventure or off some predetermined potential losses on the adventure? If so, based on what level or generals? Obviously, normal gens with long bows will get more losses than MAJ or MMA with cannons. Perhaps this is scaled?
    I believe that is referring to how many troop losses totally an adventure has. So if you would typically only lose recruits and bowmen then the loot wouldn't be as valuable as an adventure where you would typically lose cavalry and soldiers and crossbowmen.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    They seem to have adjusted loot based on what we are loseing, so if we have a MMA and BK only takes 300 recruit loss with blocks. Everyones loot from BK is now being cut. This seems to punish people for buying gems and getting 2 MMA, a 270 and 6 250S
    Zeus Artillerist {Gnomelot}
    Ares AAtillerist {Weeble Nation}

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    personally, being a dedicated TSO'er who has played for around 3 years now, I am excited about the long awaited changes to the combat. Yes, like others, i anticipate there being some things that I/we won't like, but TSO and BB have to start somewhere
    I look forward to the initial implementation, as well as the "working out the kinks" period that will inevitably follow

mooredacris
    Zues

Reply to Thread