Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback - Dev's Diary: Colonies and PvP

World
    Ares

Feedback - Dev's Diary: Colonies and PvP

Hello everyone,

I have decided to split the feedback thread in two to make it easier for everyone to leave feedback.
    Most of the feedback I received was mixing up both aspects of the PvP update. By splitting up the threads, the discussions will be centered on a particular set of issues/features and I will be able to forward clear feedback and suggestions to the team.

Please leave your feedback in the appropriate thread.

The general discussion can continue here, I will moderate this thread for a while and move posts to the right thread.

Cordially,
    BB_Endesmor
    Last edited by BB_Endesmor; 11-25-14 at 01:18 pm.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    The nerfing of all loot makes no sense. Are you getting rid of the tags of resource adventures. One would think that resource advs wouldnt have minimal loot.

I am ok getting rid of weapons that makes sense. However from what was seen on test server these changes are pretty bad with respect to the old battle system.

With the new system again the economics dont really support it and alot of questions will be asked about things because what is said is missing some points.

Giving actual loot tables to show your changes would be a big help to "selling" your point.

Oh and how about a date at which this is going to change.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Oh and how about a date at which this is going to change.
    I second this. Your entire explanation of the changes uses the past tense, as though it has already happened.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I see it will happen on November 25th must have missed that line of the post

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbobdog View Post
    Giving actual loot tables to show your changes would be a big help to "selling" your point.
    I would really like to see this happen. Giving us the numbers for loot table changes and explorer search changes would be greatly appreciated.

edit: at the very least telling us what items are on the loot tables without giving out exact drop rates so we know what is possible to get

World
    Ares
    Your PVP is finally here everyone! Be happy! :-)
    Still around from time to time.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Now as i sit and think some more i want to add this.

I think as a new system there are tremendous possibilities with the expeditions. I obviously only have the test server to go off of. The one new item that is rare and can only be gained through expeditions are valor points.

So valor points can be used for items that only have to do and are only useful for expeditions. So it feeds itself and nothing else. This means if you ignore the whole system you can be at the same place as those who participate regularly. My suggestion and it must be at the proper price point is to include frozen manor or some other epic building that increases population or something that is going to be really sought after that benefits other game playing aspects. This then will interest people to use the system as their is a goal that affects the game not just one small area.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    there are a lot of details missing here. i can only assume they are left out because we will not be happy about them. what are the reasons for these changes ? sure the added content is optional, but as far as the other changes: are there really players clamoring for these changes ? since so little information is given i can only assume the common denominator is profit motivated. would it be so hard to simply give us the loot/adv tables being used ? unfortunately the descriptions are intentionally vague as usual. intentionally vague most often seems to turn out costing the players. hope the developers love the game they've recreated - they may be the only ones playing it

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    In regards to this statement in the dev diary:
    "The loots will be changed completely. Instead of weapons, raw materials for producing weapons will be included and the loot will be adjusted to the losses of the particular adventure"

If this means that loot from lootspots bought by players is being reduced, essentially premium is being devalued, as most players get premium so that they can buy lootspots and get more loot. So this would be a huge mistake. Most likely means much less people buying premium.

Instead of condemning the lootspot, why not make it legitimate? could even put them in the TO.
    they could even come with finish times posted on them, and if they are not finished in that time, the purchaser is refunded 100%
    if someone bought a LS in the TO, they could also be "auto-tagged" at that point, they would not get exp, but would still get all the loot.
    but who knows... maybe the extra 10% friend buff bonus will sell the premium... lol.

World
    Ares
    Run adventures now
    Still around from time to time.

Reply to Thread