Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Feedback - Dev's Diary: Colonies and PvP

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Master_Jim <jim3297@q.com> wrote:
    The latest update you people made has everything screwed up. All of the popup
    screens take a very long time to fill in, my coal production is not what it
    should be, the whole game runs very slow and sluggish. I have an older
    computer, 2002ish, and no chance of getting anything newer. SO....It's like
    people with older computers are being forced out of the game.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Master_Jim View Post
    Master_Jim <jim3297@q.com> wrote:
    my coal production is not what it
    should be
    remove head from rear end and GO READ THE PATCH NOTES, especially the part about temporary changes to production times

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    OK, SA, where is that located ? I'm not in the habit of reading through all of this mess to find something I don't even know exists.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    The new PvP isn't really a true "PvP"" imho. Dunno who I'm attacking or defending against, no real reason to build personal or guild alliances, and the payoff for conquering colonies isn't really worth the resources required to do it. Granted, it's new content, but not really worth it imho. I'll keep my hoarded resources and mats. I bought the buildings and the marshalls but just for new deco on the home island tbh. Please fix it BB

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Master_Jim View Post
    OK, SA, where is that located ? I'm not in the habit of reading through all of this mess to find something I don't even know exists.
    http://prntscr.com/58d786 There are 3 ways to get adventures: buying from the merchant (with either gems or map fragments), from explorer search results, or as loot from another adventure. SA is located in the EXACT SAME PLACE that it was before the changes in the merchant.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Omega, I'm glad you were appointed King Jerk. Not sure how we were getting by before. What happened to your "Christian Values" touted on your earlier posts? Taking a little break?

Really, no one needs your rude comments.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmsown View Post
    Omega, I'm glad you were appointed King Jerk. Not sure how we were getting by before. What happened to your "Christian Values" touted on your earlier posts? Taking a little break?

Really, no one needs your rude comments.
    Off hunting for those cannoneers you lost because you couldn't be bothered to read patch notes? Only 3 days left until the time you threatened to be gone if they didn't get replaced afterall right? Someone has to go find them for you right?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by omega_redux View Post
    Off hunting for those cannoneers you lost because you couldn't be bothered to read patch notes? Only 3 days left until the time you threatened to be gone if they didn't get replaced afterall right? Someone has to go find them for you right?
    You are forgetting our earlier conversation. I did read the notes - the info was missing. You must be a very sad and lonely person.

World
    Zeus
    Please direct your comments to PvP and Colonies, rather than at each other. Thank you.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by CiscoMODE View Post
    Patience is a virtue. Relax and enjoy the game and don't worry about the small stuff.
    Great reminder. I've enjoyed the game for a couple years now, but I realize it's just a game. I haven't spent a dime on it. I've invested time, but that's it. If I ever feel like it's not worth that investment of time - if it doesn't offer enjoyment anymore - I'll just find something else do with my time. Some people writing here are acting like their livelihood has been put at stake by these changes. I think they've invested far too much in a game.

Reply to Thread