Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback - PvP & Colonies / new combat system

World
    Zeus
    This game just got killed, the lag is so bad and camps after killing reappear to get intercepted and go through double troops. PVP needs to go

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    After having this update and having so many lag issues. I have to say Blue Byte is killing the experience for players right now and instead of keeping them around, they are getting angry and leaving.

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanGodCamper View Post
    After having this update and having so many lag issues. I have to say Blue Byte is killing the experience for players right now and instead of keeping them around, they are getting angry and leaving.

Still around from time to time.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    OK, In good faith I built the necessary items to do the PVP and tried to complete the first expedition. After building troops for 2 days I ran out of time to do the expedition, not to mention iron ore and coal. I would like to be able to sell back my Marshals, troops and weapons. I will never play this poorly thought out piece of junk again and will seriously consider canning the game as a whole because of it.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I do not do a lot of post but frankly. I'd like to return my marshals. I was stoked to add a PvP element into the game...not only have, I yet to see it but the cost is prohibitive and it is not even an investment for short/long term profit. Sorry but, I am not enjoying the new combat system or the colony. The idea of having a colony/ another island is awesome but this system is just not that enjoyable. You guys/gals really need to rethink this or reduce the cost. The troops could be a 1/3 of the price and still be considered expensive but it may be a bit more appealing. As it is now. To make the weapons/troops is costly, cuts into your population for real adventures and frankly it is not that enjoyable. Did we really need marshals? Why couldn't our generals work as well? Was so over enthusiastic, I got way too many marshals and started building troops and weapons ASAP. Tried my 1st colony and canceled all training and production. Will not even play it.
    Last edited by Beel78; 11-27-14 at 05:19 pm. Reason: spelling

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    i just did my fisrt island and it is a nightmare. no way is this balanced. you know you just made iron more valuable than gold. entire thing is a mess. won't do another one.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    now i find out i can't send more troops to find the island!!!what a joke you owe me about 10k iron and somew gems or i'm not spending another dime on this darn game.

World
    Ares
    Thanks for sharing. Now I know which adventure I won't be running.
    Still around from time to time.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    i want my money back on marshalls too. after creating troops at that stupid cost... and buying 3 marshalls. i attempted the training exp... but there were NO guides or anything -- and i'm sorry but your 'help' screens are not helpful for someone who is not 'combat minded' -- we need real step by step guides (which is why there are so many guides out for other adv). i find out that for some inane reason i cant run an adv while an expedition is running... they're different gens, different barracks, different weapons building -- but i cant run both?? messed up. -- so the gq comes up for DP and i cant run it... eventually the training expedition runs out of time (oh ya - 2 days is plenty when you've NEVER done one before - not)... and my marshalls are coming back w/ no rewards. cause there was no tutorial or guide or anything. already not interested in real colonies - want my money back on marshalls and my resources back on the 2 bdgings i was instructed to build.

World
    Zeus
    Many years ago we in the Army called this a SNAFU.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Reply to Thread