Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback - Re-balancing of the old combat system / production / adventures

World
    Zeus
    On my desk I have a large glass ball. In it I read the future. When I ask it about TSO all I get are clouds. The clouds seem to be getting darker every day.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Spent 2 years and real money on this game, only to have everything I worked for meaningless. All production is off, can't see a way to get back to where I was actually close to being even in the game economics. I am really, really, REALLY mad and disappointed! Good luck with your "new" game. I won't be back.

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Wimpy View Post
    On my desk I have a large glass ball. In it I read the future. When I ask it about TSO all I get are clouds. The clouds seem to be getting darker every day.

:-(
    Still around from time to time.

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurboth View Post
    The short term change that everyone is seeing is the temporary acceleration of smelters and weapon producing buildings.
    Thank-you, Aurboth, for your astute comments! (I am a bit more calm now..
    it's not the Pain that hurts, but rather your Fear of it...

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    ramping up smelts and weaps is great idea --- but if they're going to do that -- then don't double the resources used as well. cause that just means we need dbl or nearly dbl the mines/ recyclers / etc to keep up ... a gift to us would have been to treat the speed up as a buff - that didn't use extra resources while being sped up.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    BB - Thank you for the lag! It really helps practicing spartan-like patience.

World
    Ares
    Shut off a few buildings and let the time pass...

Recruit
    World
    Ares

production

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlime View Post
    Shut off a few buildings and let the time pass...
    Then what is the point. Use the new production and have trouble keeping up with everything, losing all your reserves, or shut off buildings so the new production is useless. They should have upped the production of the entire chain, including the ores and coal.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    bb wants people 2 spend money on game and change things up but heres my perspective as a coiner i took a yr off as game got booring im back a month maybe and this happens all the changes bb wants people 2 spend and do adventures play there game they change the adventures and dont supply new guides 2 do the adventures shame on you bb makes me wanna take my cc and leave your game or better yet call my cc say games not playable anymore and want refund first off before you introduce new stuff like stats of bears wolfpackleaders in heroic or even a attack calc that works with the new stats say like i just lost 200 e 200 xbow and like 100 cannons by doing the adventure make me wanna quit the game theres no support from bb answering questions anymore in global 1 so put ticket in and wait why cause they dont wanna do anything about it is my take make them wait... they will get it down there neck very poor support and none existance support on the guides for the game im really thinking of leaving game going back playing battle pirates as i was for last 8-9 months lag is crazy ive had 2 attacks at 1 camp first attack goes in and attacks camp second attack is my 270 general it goes in the camp comes right back out dead no battle can ya say glitches in ending your pvp sucks its not real pvp like evony or battle pirates you dont supply guides or attack calculator 2 do adventures your loot sucks period in the colonies not worth doing only thing game is worth doing now is watching the screen while everything on ly islands lv5 lv6 that can be and 15 licences left with no room 2 do anything so what is game about make stuff and trade sell buy stuff and the rest of the game is broke in my oppinion thanks sirgregor

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by teddybear055 View Post
    Then what is the point. Use the new production and have trouble keeping up with everything, losing all your reserves, or shut off buildings so the new production is useless. They should have upped the production of the entire chain, including the ores and coal.

This is a temporary thing.

Reply to Thread