Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback - Re-balancing of the old combat system / production / adventures

World
    Ares

Feedback - Re-balancing of the old combat system / production / adventures

Hello everyone,

In this thread you can discuss the changes made to the old combat system, production chains and adventures.

BB_Endesmor

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    This new pvp thing is very stupid. I like it the way it was. You messed up my production line with this. I will be looking for a new game. You have just ruined this game I have started to enjoy. Have fun with the new joke of a game.
    Last edited by BB_Endesmor; 11-26-14 at 10:05 am. Reason: Vulgarity

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I love all the new changes, I was semi-retired but these PvP is making me to come back.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    My advise (for BB mods) - find another company to work for.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I do have one major problem with the changes. Changing production times was one of the stupidest things you could have done. After spending a year+ building my island, rearranging my island, and spending 100's of thousands of granite and exotic planks, you made it all for nothing. Very little is balanced now, and giving us free movement of buildings does nothing. I understand the need for increased weapon production to make up for no weapons in loot, but changing production was not the way to do it. Expanded islands for more space, either additions or the ability to remove the trees and mountains (which has been discussed for about as long as I have played), or increased production without needing more resources, all would have been acceptable ways of increasing weapon production. Throwing everyone's island into an unbalanced mess and expecting us to basically tear down and rebuild at extremely high costs was an extremely poor decision on your part. Not sure yet where this is going to put my future part in TSO, but it will not be in tearing down and rebuilding island. As of now parts of it are shut down and will stay that way for the foreseeable future. I'm not throwing the balance, that I worked so hard to get, into an unbalanced mess. This may be the end of my TSO days, enjoy the money you did get from me before you made some poor decisions without listening to your players at all. Congrats on living up to Ubisoft/BB's poor reputation, you guy's work hard to keep it.

***yes, this was written before knowing that the increased production is temporary***

World
    Zeus
    I feel the same way nasnas does.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I am very sorry to say that I feel like you have ruined the game. Others, in my guild, are very disappointed as well. I am not at all mad but I will be looking for another game as this is not the type of game I am interested in playing. I think the PVP should have stood alone and not affected those of us that liked the game as it was. I am a long time player and level 50 and I have invested money in this game to play it. I have gem pits still in production, granite and e wood producers set up on my island as well as all the buildings built. I feel like you should have to pay me back for the money that you have received from me for this game as you have rendered it useless to me.

World
    Zeus
    im afraid a lot of zeus and ares players feel the same way. no intention to play pvp, but i still gotta pay for it by revamping my island
    Anyone who considers protocol unimportant has never dealt with a cat. ~Robert A. Heinlein

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    I'm possibly waiting two weeks before commenting (much) because the 50% faster weapon stuff. I really can't judge how much I'll need to tinker with my island right now, other than getting in more recyclers. I will say that cutting the time on the carpenter without changing the wheelmaker times makes absolutely no sense, especially considering how few Carts we will need for the Cannon chain now.

World
    Ares
    I may have to rage-quit now....

Endesmor, I for one feel as though y'all have betrayed us - we were led to believe that the changes would affect weapons production for Steel Swords, Dama Swords and Cannons. BUT NOOOOOO! That wasn't all that was changed, now is it??

Not only Bronze Swords, but Bronze Smelters were changed as well - I can still make some Tools, but barely since Coal is now at a premium.
    BOTH the Bows and Long Bows AND Horses were also changed - my wood production WAS adequate before, but it took me MONTHS of upgrading Silos and Farms only to have all my efforts undone OVERNIGHT - this is just cruel and unusual punishment!
    it's not the Pain that hurts, but rather your Fear of it...

Reply to Thread