Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Feedback - Re-balancing of the old combat system / production / adventures

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Raubhautz View Post
    Good points. However, BB will NEVER address this one as they have no leg to stand on, and the fact that they never really address specifics in any case.
    Stop trying to be a forum lawyer and go learn some actual law. Information was put out in the place where BB has designated information will be put out to you (patch notes and dev diary). They nor anyone else has to force feed game changes to you, it's your responsibility to go read the patch notes and dev diary. Go actually read a EULA or terms of service agreement instead of just clicking "i agree". Legally they have done nothing wrong or unusual compared to every other game out there. Now you can complain that you desire the information to be more specific and are welcome to take your money elsewhere if they don't meet your expectations, but trying to say they have no leg to stand on is misinformation at best and flat out lying at worst. If you don't believe me you are welcome to go to your local lawyers and ask them for actual legal advice.

World
    Ares
    Can we please go back on-topic?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Not at all impressed with the "Colony (PvP)" addition. I'd love to be able to "Fire" my marshals and remove them from my island/star. I have better uses for the "real estate" in both cases. (I'd be thrilled to get a refund, but I'd be happy just to get rid of them.)

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    You can remove them from your island by starting attacking a colony immediately after finishing an adv. Send your marshals out and as your generals land returning from the adv they will fill up the landing spots. Once all the generals have returned simply cancel the colony attack and when the marshals return they wont be able to land and will only be found in the star menu.

World
    Zeus
    I see that my Expedition Generals can really hustle.
    They literally run to the attack.
    That would be a nice feature in adventures.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by omega_redux View Post
    Stop trying to be a forum lawyer and go learn some actual law. [...]
    lol, you again. Figures, another undercover employee. Actually, they did announce changes to loot... weapons removed was sold as primary change. Removing epic items from loot (or making it a near impossible find) is not in the same realm. Especially for gem related adventures where said adv is more than 2x more expensive than any other. I am glad to see that you are so rich so as to not be interested in the actual cost. Good for you.

btw, follow your own advice!
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by EpsilonSilver View Post
    I see that my Expedition Generals can really hustle.
    They literally run to the attack.
    That would be a nice feature in adventures.
    YES! One of the few fortes of the new expedition expansion.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I'm having a hard time searching for feedback threads in the forums, so sorry I know this is the wrong thread, but I have something very important to say about the new multi-stack production in TSOtesting.com right now:

What we wanted was not the ability to have two sliders to produce troops. What we wanted was the ability to TYPE IN a number of troops to produce, just like in the Trade Office.

It is fine if behind the scenes you convert this into stacks of 25 and produce them that way, but let us type in a number instead of having to deal with the finicky sliders!
    Thanks for listening.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by snuffleburger View Post
    I'm having a hard time searching for feedback threads in the forums, so sorry I know this is the wrong thread, but I have something very important to say about the new multi-stack production in TSOtesting.com right now:

What we wanted was not the ability to have two sliders to produce troops. What we wanted was the ability to TYPE IN a number of troops to produce, just like in the Trade Office.

It is fine if behind the scenes you convert this into stacks of 25 and produce them that way, but let us type in a number instead of having to deal with the finicky sliders!
    Thanks for listening.
    ignore this guy as he is delusional, we are all very excited for the multistack production so please rush it to the live servers ASAP

World
    Ares
    Hey, looking forward to the ability to queuing up 5k recruits at once!
    Still around from time to time.

Reply to Thread