Reply to Thread

Thread: Fairytale Meltdown

Settler
    World
    Zeus

Angry Fairytale Meltdown

I started a BLT today and notice all my attacks and blocks are failing. During the maintenance did TSO change attack power of certain animals on Fairytale adventures. If so what is a work around or do I have to recruit/bow spam my way through till guides are made??

World
    Zeus
    Splash damage.

World
    Ares
    Evil_J come back!
    Still around from time to time.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I think Evil still plays, I believe the guide maker most of us lean on for help is tired of posting changes for the adventure "playbook" every few months! I can't blame him really...FTs, Major Gen, MMAs, now splash damage from FT enemies and the new loot-starved PvP? Still a fun game but changes more than my wife's mood LOL

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by webski5 View Post
    I think Evil still plays, I believe the guide maker most of us lean on for help is tired of posting changes for the adventure "playbook" every few months! I can't blame him really...FTs, Major Gen, MMAs, now splash damage from FT enemies and the new loot-starved PvP? Still a fun game but changes more than my wife's mood LOL
    hi

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    gm Bos lol, man sure be fun to log on b4 work to make a book and maintenance some isle stuff but not gonna happen, i say we move maint to jam the US west coast while they are getting ready for their day?

Reply to Thread