Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Please reply to show your support for returning weapons to adventure loot

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Please reply to show your support for returning weapons to adventure loot

you tried the loot without weapons, I've played for over 3 yrs and have designed my island around getting weapons in loot and I want them back

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I agree with Alvin I too have been playing for three years and I have spent money on the game that was designed with us being able to get weapons as loot. I am trying to play the PVP and the changed adventures and I really dislike it. Never has this game had such a drastic change or one that has been so disliked by the players.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I have only been playing since June of this year, but have enjoyed playing so much that I've progressed to level 49 this month. HOWEVER, I too have designed my island around getting weapons from loot in the adventures. I cannot afford to build wheelhouse, or cannon forge or carriage house. I don't have enough granite or exotic wood to make these shops and it takes so long to accumulate them that I will probably never have cannons ever again it seems. Anyway, I am so disappointed at this point, that I am thinking of quitting, entirely.
    I have spent quite a lot of money on this game since June and right now wish I had not. Please bring back weapons in the loot. I did not ask for pvp nor do i wish to have it affect my game that I have enjoyed thus far. Again, I am so disappointed with these changes that I haven't even played since Tuesday and all my mines are collapsed and food is gone and I really don't care at this point to correct any of it.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I disagree with Alvin and any other person who wants the old loot system changed back to where we aquire weapons. However eliminating resources down to where the adventures aren't worth running I disagree with. the loot system does need to be changed to where they are worth running again.

Weapons as rewards in loot systems should have been removed years ago.
    I am [IW] Ezequel Sarkar

I am currently in Immortal Warriors.
    I currently ranked Unsullied.

Playing since October 2011 in Zeus Server.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezequiel_Sarkar View Post
    I disagree with Alvin and any other person who wants the old loot system changed back to where we aquire weapons. However eliminating resources down to where the adventures aren't worth running I disagree with. the loot system does need to be changed to where they are worth running again.

Weapons as rewards in loot systems should have been removed years ago.
    I am TrueHead and i approve of this message.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I think it is much better without weapon drops. Now you have to build weapon chains, before it wasn't worth building many of them especially epic ones.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I still don't think it's worth bothering, only now people are going to be less inclined to want to sell them.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwalben View Post
    I still don't think it's worth bothering, only now people are going to be less inclined to want to sell them.
    Negative, there will be players like me who will still sell them. But their value has increased since they are no longer in loot tables.
    I am [IW] Ezequel Sarkar

I am currently in Immortal Warriors.
    I currently ranked Unsullied.

Playing since October 2011 in Zeus Server.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I am afraid I really am disappointed with the way the PVP part of the game has been designed. It seems to have been very poorly thought out from the player's perspective. The resources seem to be so out of balance now with the rest of the game it makes it very difficult to play. I have been slowly building the new weapons and troops using what I can develop and find on my island and I still don't have anything close to something I can go on an expedition with. I have been playing for three years so I do have some of the weapon shops to build the cannon and other advanced weapons with but not nearly what I use on adventures. I am for either balancing the resources with the changes in the game or giving back the weapons but make the game playable.

Retired Community Leader
    World
    Ares
    The biggest problem with the removal of weapons at this time is that it was long delayed and many people have based their game strategies on receiving more weapons, save bronze swords, than are ever used in adventures. The addition of premium rewards to the game exacerbated this imbalance. While the first 34 levels or so of the game emphasize the careful construction of production chains, once adventures start, the majority of this is ignored as very little of the production is necessary. Now that they are starting to rebalance the game, it seems many of the high level players are unable to figure out how to adjust to the requirement they continue to have an island as the source of production. It would seem that the several months of discussion about these changes was not enough warning that this was coming. While I have some doubts about the overall benefit of the current boost in production, for those who actually paid attention and made a minimum amount of preparation, it is providing a jump start to getting weapons from the production chains. While there is an increased drain in resources from this, the vast majority of the problem can be fixed with normal buffs, coincidentally something also mentioned as something that would be needed with making weapons.

Reply to Thread