Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Please reply to show your support for returning weapons to adventure loot

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Just rebalancing my island to account for no weapon drops. I don't see a problem, it means I can finally build epic weapon chains that are useful. With the amount of wandering settlers that get dropped now in adventure loot I can demolish some of the bread chain to make room for the new weapon chains I need.
    Great improvement in making more of the epic buildings relevant, well done BB!

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    please dont return the weapons to the loot tables, i'm making a killing making them and selling in TO

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I support the returning of Weapons to Loot !! !!

World
    Zeus
    I don't care either way.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

World
    Zeus
    Please reply to show your support for returning weapons to adventure loot

NO !!!!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvin365 View Post
    you tried the loot without weapons, I've played for over 3 yrs and have designed my island around getting weapons in loot and I want them back
    I've been playing for close to 3 years as well. Part of the attraction of doing some of these epic adventures and fairytale adventures is the possibility of getting weapons or harder to get resources (like titanium and granite) as loot. I do have a weapons chain, but can't afford to upgrade it past level 2 or 3 so I have adapted my playing style to do the adventures that might bring my sabres or cannons when I begin to run low on them. I've spent half of my gold coin buying these resources now in the TO. As a guild leader, I try to have a good number of all resources in case any of my guild friends needs something but I find that I'm running short on some of these items and I can't afford to buy them in the TO any longer. I buy gems regularly because I believe it is important to support the game that I enjoy playing, but I don't think that the purchase of gems should ever become mandatory to allow players to progress in this game,

I built the PVP buildings and tried an expedition or two, but have decided that PVP is far too expensive to maintain on my island so I have stopped building weapons and troops for the purpose of PVP.

Please bring back weapons in adventure loot. Some of us count on them as part of our adventure planning

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    My support as well, not that BB gives a **** about it. It's not like they didn't get a ton of negative feedback about this in the months of runup to it.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by theWhiteCane View Post
    My support as well, not that BB gives a **** about it. It's not like they didn't get a ton of negative feedback about this in the months of runup to it.
    I don't think that negative feedback stops BB from introducing the changes they like, even if the are full of bugs.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

World
    Zeus
    Comply, adapt, overcome.

World
    Ares
    Hello,

Thanks everyone for letting us know what you think about the removal of weapons from adventure loot.
    I will forward your feedback to the development team.

Cordially,
    BB_Endesmor

Reply to Thread