Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Please reply to show your support for returning weapons to adventure loot

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I agree. Bring Back weapons as loot.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Sedren View Post
    My biggest problem with the removal of weapons is how much harder it makes the game for new players. For us 50s its either inconvenient or a nice change depending on how prepared you were for it. But as it stands now, starting from scratch (with no outside help) takes a much longer time as you can't run the simplest of adventures without a pretty substantial production chain. I'm part of a small guild so my sample size is admittedly small but we've lost several newish members who basically stalled out after weapon loot was removed.

Its still possible to level, sure, but the smallest mistakes cost you a week or months production, especially if you are talking crossbows or cannons. Back when I leveled a year or two ago, I was pretty self-sufficient up through level 40-45, then I started using the TO more heavily. I can't imagine redo-ing all that now with the current loot drops.

Edit: And yes you can get help from your guild, but who really wants to play a game leveling on handouts?
    I am level 44 and I lost 380 elites to known game issues with the generals and I quit playing this game for most purposes because the cost of and time involved in making damascene swords isn't worth it. It is really stupid to remove weapons from adventure loot but not increase the speed of creating weapons or increase the availablity of materials used in making weapons. The whole thing was balanced around weapons being available from loot and the game is just broken now.

I am sure a lot of people who have been 50 for a long time and have huge stockpiles of these weapons gained FROM adventure loot for the most just love this since they can sell these weapons for huge prices now, but it isn't fair to people newer to the game.

I agree put the weapons back in loot.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Narasn View Post

I am sure a lot of people who have been 50 for a long time and have huge stockpiles of these weapons gained FROM adventure loot for the most just love this since they can sell these weapons for huge prices now, but it isn't fair to people newer to the game.

I agree put the weapons back in loot.
    I am level 50, and have no huge stockpile. What I did have is mostly gone now, since they are not being replenished. I absolutely refuse to rebuild an economy that I've been working on for almost three years.

It makes zero sense for me to lose hundreds of troops (and weapons) on an adventure for worthless junk, (i.e. fish depos, pinewood planks, coal, settlers??).

The loot change knocked all the wind out of this game for me.
    Don't expect me to spend any more money on gems for a game that gives me nothing in return.
    Last edited by Grabby; 03-25-15 at 03:21 am. Reason: typo :-)
    Proud leader of Eden, where everyone is accepted and respected, regardless of playing level. Write me for a free membership!

World
    Ares
    Perhaps a tweak here and there vs. rebuilding everything might help?
    Still around from time to time.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    Due to the increasingly incredible expense of the supreme weapons, now whenever I lose any Cannons, I steadfastly refuse to ever play the map again. For example, I had a lag block screw up in Bandit Nest that resulted in 27 Cannon loss. That ruined the map forever for me. For now on, they are being traded for Horseback.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    yes please return weapons to the adv loot it has been a seriouse hardship since u have removed them from the advs rewards

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by pinnhead69 View Post
    yes please return weapons to the adv loot it has been a seriouse hardship since u have removed them from the advs rewards
    1 word "build weaponsmiths"

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I can and will so.........

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Haha This morning Endesmor said Hello (in blue) in general chat. And here is the question that poped first :

"[E-pic] Slim_Pickins: When will we get weapon drops back. I am tired of being a wheat farmer"

lol

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    They should remove horses from loot as well.

Reply to Thread