Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Adv server problems with goofy general travel

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Adv server problems with goofy general travel

Multiple adventures, including on lootspots, showing generals that get intercepted, or not, randomly when they should be nowhere close to an interception. When sending attacks, leaving and returning, the generals are traveling AND attacking, and have very odd paths after a successful battle. It is getting quite frustrating to actually run adventures with the lag and odd behaviors being seen.

I just had a general 'start' an attack 3 times, after he was already showing as fighting a battle, in Nords.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Running an IoTP, and just watched my MMA rebuild his garrison three times at a new site.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Hello? Is anyone there? This is a bug report!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Nords today, moved 3 generals. They all finished rebuilding, then all started over at 0%.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Okay, this is ridiculous. One mma with the confirmed troop mix, somehow fought 3 times and lost where it should have been only 32r loss.

The troop mix didn't take for some idiotic reason. The adventure servers have a problem. Is this going to be responded to and acted upon or not?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I just watched a general start his attack twice. Then his attack finished, and he was on his horse riding away. Then the camp was back and finishing, then riding away a second time.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I am having some of these problems as well. Most of my battles have been fine, but I would not bet on things working correctly every time. Generals randomly wandering around, generals having their troops reset, generals not attacking at all after starting their attack, generals being shown as intercepted that aren't really being intercepted. Some of these are an annoyance, while some could result in a large unexpected troop loss. The whole combat system is buggy now.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    i watched my ls player's gen hit the target SEVEN times with 1r before it gave up and lost..... ! -- i see my vet attack - and i retreated and he did...

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    You will have towait for maintenance to, hopefully, fix that. As of now it's pretty much only aggrevating to do adventures, blocking or not.

I was expecting a hotfix the same day or the day after the update...but wow regardless.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I did an adventure yesterday. I had to tell a general twice to relocate. He relocated on the first time then showed back up on the original spot. On a unrelated side note I left the pantry open and while I was typing this my cat found the kitty treats bag and is trying to chew it open.

Reply to Thread