Reply to Thread

Thread: December 3rd Patch - Congratulations!

Noble
    World
    Zeus

December 3rd Patch - Congratulations!

All of my lag/latency issues seem to be gone. Nice work, folks! Have a glass of eggnog on me.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    So far it looks much better. Was able to send explorers and geos pretty fast, accepting emails was also fast. Finger crossed for adventures (didn't test yet)

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I haven't noticed any lag at all over the past week, so I was wondering what people have been talking about. I'm just hoping adventures are no longer wonky. I was too afraid to run one last night because it sounded like things were made worse after maintenance.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Guess I was right to fear doing an adventure. Tried to do a three block attack. Two of the generals did not go grey right away. One was delayed by a few seconds. Assuming something went wrong, I recalled the grey generals. Then I noticed the fourth general start attacking. Rushed to resend the other generals. On their way to the fight, two of them were supposedly intercepted (they weren't). The attack ultimately concluded as it should have, except that one missed block is too tight for a screw up like that, so those elites won't live to see another day.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Yeah my lag issues are also gone now and that is the only thing good I can say since they loaded the new PVP part of the game.

World
    Ares
    I did an adventure today and there were no issues. Very happy
    Still around from time to time.

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwalben View Post
    Guess I was right to fear doing an adventure. Tried to do a three block attack. Two of the generals did not go grey right away. One was delayed by a few seconds. Assuming something went wrong, I recalled the grey generals. Then I noticed the fourth general start attacking. Rushed to resend the other generals. On their way to the fight, two of them were supposedly intercepted (they weren't). The attack ultimately concluded as it should have, except that one missed block is too tight for a screw up like that, so those elites won't live to see another day.
    Hi Gwalben,

The issue with the generals is not linked in any way with the previous performances issues.
    It is a different bug and we are still working on it.

Thank you for your patience,
    BB_Endesmor

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Thanks. Good to know it is being addressed.

World
    Zeus

Reply to Thread