Reply to Thread

Thread: Big stacks

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus

Big stacks

Well, this will save a lot of time. Glad to see its on test.

Little bit sad though that the game code was so shoddy in this area to begin with that they have to use such a work around fix. Also introduces the new issue of accidental large orders - no way to cancel them.
    More of the same "new" content with a different bow? I will give more of the "same" towards my gem accumulation.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I saw the same issue i wonder if the second slider should be a multiplier. So that there is one order for 2000 recruits lets say instead of 25x80. This way it can be cancelled easily and you still get them made.

It would seem this change could be added to other items as well. With that idea you could apply to prov house as well. So lets say i want to make 130 buffs then instead of doing 25x4 + 15x2 and 13 x 10 seems impractical we could get a single stack of 130 if it goes as just 1 item.

World
    Zeus
    I am just happy it is finally being tested. They are only 10 years behind other browser games, but better late than never. Probably a huge pile of spaghetti coding.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    And knowing the history here, it will probably break the game during trials and never be implemented.

World
    Ares
    Way to go, BB!

I made 5k recruits. Woot!
    Still around from time to time.

Retired Community Leader
    World
    Ares
    You can cancel individual groups of 25 after you have placed them into the queue. The second (right) slider is a multiplier for the primary (left), placing multiple orders of groups up to 25 units. Since the order is placed as multiples, you can cancel any of the troop groups that have not already started, just as you can now. As another feature, there is also the addition of the ability to move groups around in the queue, although it can only be done one ranking at a time.

The same system is also in the provision house as well.

World
    Zeus
    This is great change and the players should really like it.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    ah, bit better then. wish test would load.
    More of the same "new" content with a different bow? I will give more of the "same" towards my gem accumulation.

World
    Zeus
    WTS 1 million fish deposit, placed: 4300g

Reply to Thread