Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback - Dev's Diary: Christmas Event 2014

World
    Ares

Feedback - Dev's Diary: Christmas Event 2014

Feel free to discuss the Dev's Diary: Christmas Event 2014 here.

Let me know if you have any questions.

BB_Endesmor

World
    Zeus
    My Christmas wish - go back to the 4 deerstalkers, 4 recyclers that had been available on test for this event.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    The ability to acquire new bufs in the Rarity Provision House is freaking AWESOME. I'm sure some will complain about prices/value, but I'll just ignore those. This is the kind of cool, new functionality I've been hoping for. Thank you!

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Finally, a way to use all those extra barrels/scarecrows/herbs.

Small glue speeds up the production of the bookbinder by 20% for how long?

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriond View Post
    My Christmas wish - go back to the 4 deerstalkers, 4 recyclers that had been available on test for this event.
    I thought it was too good to be true. There is a need for coal now more than ever.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobknocker View Post
    The ability to acquire new bufs in the Rarity Provision House is freaking AWESOME. I'm sure some will complain about prices/value, but I'll just ignore those. This is the kind of cool, new functionality I've been hoping for. Thank you!
    I'm not complaining...it's just an observation. Since new Irma baskets are much more efficient than old ones, and since we are getting (some say too many) settlers in adv loot, I am finding hard to find a use for the old PH. I would have liked to see these new buffs spread between PH and RPH.

World
    Ares
    I can't wait for 24 hr Irma!
    Still around from time to time.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    24 hour irma is awesome. I have been buffing 30-35 buildings three times a day since Halloween. Nice to just set it and forget it until I get home from work the next day. I'll still probably find some use for the 6 hours (mostly my gold mines), but I will mostly use 24 now.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    It'll be nice to have the option to choose between the two Irmas. The 24 hour ones use sausage, and some people may not want to spend that resource.

The one that concerns me is the Stop Buff. Better not be allowed to use that on a friend's island. I can't imagine why anyone would want this thing, or ever spend the resources to make one.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    finally a cheap 24hr buff, it really is x-mas

the old irmas also use sausage (in fact taking into account total time the new ones will use less), and the stop buff is a long time coming since you cant buff a building that's already buffed with something else

2 wonderful additions

Reply to Thread