Reply to Thread

Thread: Something not right here

Settler
    World
    Zeus

Something not right here

So i conquered a colony. I had it for 2 hours and took this screenshot of the details of my colony. Keep in mind i have added defense and claimed it so it is mine.

http://i.imgur.com/SqSx1zs.jpg

So if it cant be touched for 12 hours how have i repelled an attack already. You can see the time left is 6 days 22 hours so only 2 hours have passed of my ownership.

Seems either bad statistics or a big flaw. On test serve i definitely lost colonies within 6 hours so perhaps the error has followed it here.

World
    Zeus
    i havent done pvp live, but i reported it during testing phase. was NOT 12 hours before it was attacked and lost!
    Anyone who considers protocol unimportant has never dealt with a cat. ~Robert A. Heinlein

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    You guys have problems, I'm still trying to figure out where the PvP is. It's pretty pointless to yank a colony off someone random at an investment higher than the maximum possible outcome....yet the part that seems to be worst...wtf is the deal with building defenses? Just for the sakes of gettig rid of the quest, I've built 80 of all required units, got a colony with that and when I was done with that, I realised I forgot to kill them all off, so I magically somehow still got a 2nd colony with the previous leftovers.

In both cases however, the predetermined spot for watchtowers as extra defense have been utterly useless.
    1st Colony > I ran into 1 properly placed (as there was a spot and you had to go through there), the 2nd tower was in another sector, but 1 tile further down would've been the difference of having to fight/block another camp, which may have either resulted in much higher losses or a defeat because you already blow all your generals/medipacks
    2nd colony > from the landing zone I had an almost straight path to the boss, having 2 camps close to it to block, HOWEVER, from the landing zone I had to walk around some stones/mountain range, and the Gens perfectly snuck right past the pre-determined watchtower you could build there...again, by 1 tile.

Ah well, not having been too interested in, eh whatcha call it...PvP, in the first place, having kicked out the quests and killed off all the forced built units I'm back to ignoring this joke and enjoying this "another poorly balanced" feature.

World
    Zeus
    PvP or is it ?v?
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Wimpy View Post
    PvP or is it ?v?
    No, it's Mv?. I know who I am ... I am Me. So it's Me vs. ???

Reply to Thread