Reply to Thread

Thread: Haven't been able to log on for 6 days

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Haven't been able to log on for 6 days

I am having to exercise enormous amount of self-restraint while posting this, so that this post doesn't become an expletive-laden diatribe. On Dec 3rd, I found out that I can't log on to the game anymore. The starting screen (with the UBISoft and BB logos) and the loading scroll-bar would come up, show the game loading till it got to around the 80% mark and then stop loading. This happened about 3 or 4 times before I decided to generate a ticket.
    On Dec 4th, I got a reply back from BB to do the usual things - check if browser and Adobe Flash are updated to latest versions, flush browser and Flash cache, and try to load the game in another browser and then get back to them. I did all those things. Nothing changed, except the fact that the game now loaded about 10% of the way before quitting. I reported my findings.
    This was Dec 4th. Today is Dec 9th. I haven't heard a peep out of them since. I wrote to them asking what was going on? Not a single, "We are working on it", or "We don't know whats causing this". Nothing. I try to log on everyday with the same result. I have waited. I don't know if I will be able to play this game anymore, because I don't know how I'll log in to the game. I just wanted to share this with my fellow settlers.

World
    Ares
    Hello TomasOlsen,

I am sorry that you're still experiencing this issue. Usually the weekly maintenance should fix such loading issues.
    Please let me know if you have been to log in today.

Cordially,
    BB_Endesmor

Reply to Thread