Reply to Thread

Thread: Getting in to christmass gift BUG

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Getting in to christmass gift BUG

Getting in to christmass gift is complete, i recive the xp...
    And after in the eventlist quest is not complete, and i heavent more quest..

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I too have the same problem, did Getting into christmass spirit, and only after leaving the guest regarding this adventure, and now I do not know how to complete it

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Same issue, i completed the adventure before it came up in the quests. Now it's stuck and I can't complete it. I put a ticket in.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Tator_Tot View Post
    Same issue, i completed the adventure before it came up in the quests. Now it's stuck and I can't complete it. I put a ticket in.
    They deserve ticket on this even though it's not a bug.
    Pay attention BB! Do you think we like wasting time when you guys lose it in translation? Show a little respect that our time and money are worth something.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I have the same problem. I completed the dark priests but it doesn't show that the quest is completed. I hope they will fix it.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Apparently the first two Christmas quests are named the same thing. After today's door opened, I was able to complete the quests after the 2nd adventure was completed.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    guys, I sent a ticket a few days ago and nothing has been done. I can't complete this quest although I completed an experience adventure. What the hell??? where's someone that can do something about it??? I am getting really angry...

Reply to Thread