Closed Thread

Thread: BB, Be fair!

World
    Zeus

BB, Be fair!

It seems unfair that the main special building offered during the event is the rarity Provision House.

It's wonderful if you do not already have one. That means you get to acquire a special bldg.

If you do have one, then you are essentially left out of the chance to get a special item. A really nice one at that.

How about giving folks a choice of several items such as the RPH, the MMA general, and something like an Angel gate or Frozen Mansion?

Hardly seems fair that many of us cannot have the full experience of the event, does it?

I know that you want to draw new players in, but we long time players want some love too.

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by EpsilonSilver View Post
    How about giving folks a choice of several items such as the RPH, the MMA general, and something like an Angel gate or Frozen Mansion?

...I know that you want to draw new players in, but we long time players want some love too.

lol, I second that.
    Still around from time to time.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    +1 -- i couldn't afford the FM during the last event... now i cant get any but the 1 this event... shafted...

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Also seems a bit off to me that it basically punishes anyone who purchased the RPH with gems. With the recyclers if you have 0, you get 2 more, if you have 6, great, you still get two more. With the RPH if you either got it in a previous event or purchased it with gems you are out of luck.

Noble
    World
    Ares
    It's not punishment. It is a freebie, you can get the goodies just from doing quests and treasure searches).

Granted, I completely agree, BB COULD give some other options for those of us who already have the goodies. Well, they don't feel like doing so.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumz View Post
    It's not punishment. It is a freebie, you can get the goodies just from doing quests and treasure searches).

Granted, I completely agree, BB COULD give some other options for those of us who already have the goodies. Well, they don't feel like doing so.
    A free RPH? Where is that at please?

Feelings can change.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    As if BB hasn't given enough freebies out literally ALL THE TIME, you're asking for more? Really? Maybe do some work for your gate, or your FM. Sadly, a spare MMA requires either Easter event or gems. The other are both adventure loot and can be bought on the TO.

BB, please dont make the angel gate any more common. I have been doing bi-weekly SE's to get one, and I don't need my work invalidated.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryptos901 View Post
    As if BB hasn't given enough freebies out literally ALL THE TIME, you're asking for more? Really? Maybe do some work for your gate, or your FM. Sadly, a spare MMA requires either Easter event or gems. The other are both adventure loot and can be bought on the TO.

BB, please dont make the angel gate any more common. I have been doing bi-weekly SE's to get one, and I don't need my work invalidated.
    HAHAHAHAHA. You obviously missed the entire point.
    I've played here for 4 years and spent over $300. You are probably a free player.

All I ask is FAIRNESS in how they offer event items.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Another vet would have been nice.

I agree with Kryptos, preserve the value of gates by limiting the quantity.

World
    Zeus
    This thread was more of a rant based on the lag making my game nearly impossible to play.
    thanks for all the feedback.
    I'm closing it.

Closed Thread