Reply to Thread

Thread: LAG Costing Me MONEY!

World
    Zeus

LAG Costing Me MONEY!

I bought gems...I used gems for a 30 day premium.

What good is premium when the game is not working?

Now the lag is SO bad that it's taking forever to do every single click.

How you guys stay in business is beyond me.

I know you don't care if I spend any more money. You got a lot from me and will find plenty of rubes to fleece for more.

Honestly BB, have you no loyalty to players who paid hard earned cash to you?

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Your ISP might be adding to the problem. Your flash player in your browser might be adding to the problem, your physical location might be adding to the problem.

And yes, TSO servers located in France is one of the problems. I can't get below 200 ping across the ocean, but there are days when it hovers easy around 400-800. Update your drivers, clear your browser history, check for spyware, viruses ect, the usual steps. See if it helps.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkleet View Post
    Your ISP might be adding to the problem. Your flash player in your browser might be adding to the problem, your physical location might be adding to the problem.

And yes, TSO servers located in France is one of the problems. I can't get below 200 ping across the ocean, but there are days when it hovers easy around 400-800. Update your drivers, clear your browser history, check for spyware, viruses ect, the usual steps. See if it helps.
    It's more then that recently. Due to the new release of "pvP' content, there is major glitches that they fixed a while back but when they introduced pvp they got re-introduced at twice the worst as before. It's not always about our "ISP", drivers, browser history, spyware, viruses, etc. This is literally on TSO because hundreds of the players are having the same issue.
    I am [IW] Ezequel Sarkar

I am currently in Immortal Warriors.
    I currently ranked Unsullied.

Playing since October 2011 in Zeus Server.

Reply to Thread