Reply to Thread

Thread: Improving The Christmas Spirit Adventure

World
    Zeus

Improving The Christmas Spirit Adventure

I just got this from the latest door of the advent calendar.

No quests regarding it have appeared.

Will a quest using this adv pop up?

World
    Zeus
    I have not seen any quests calling for Christmas adventures.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

World
    Ares
    It is useful that your GQ looks for a new adventure, and these Christmas adventures count towards that, quick and easy with pressies at the end

World
    Zeus
    True, but my GQ called for "epic" adventure.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

World
    Ares
    I used the Christmas adventure towards my gq and like Wimpy, I had to complete an epic for the Christmas quest. Hope that's that lol
    Still around from time to time.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    That adventure is in the Star Menu.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Just like last year you only get the quest to run the first Christmas adventure and only once.
    One army. Pretty please.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I have done this adventure 3 times. Every time, it has been the same types of people to make happy; always bitter adults and impatient children. I asked on global chat, and others have said that they too have gotten the same types of people each time that they have done the adventures as well. When these were introduced, one was led to believe that they would be using various types of buffs to make various types of people happy; not using the same 3 or 4 buffs to make the same 2 types of people happy. We believe this may be level-related, but we're not sure. Can you please make this more clear (which types of people are we going to be making happy based on level) or make it more random (which types of people we get)? It's just annoying that we were led to believe one thing, then we experience something different.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by MK050810 View Post
    I have done this adventure 3 times. Every time, it has been the same types of people to make happy; always bitter adults and impatient children. I asked on global chat, and others have said that they too have gotten the same types of people each time that they have done the adventures as well. When these were introduced, one was led to believe that they would be using various types of buffs to make various types of people happy; not using the same 3 or 4 buffs to make the same 2 types of people happy. We believe this may be level-related, but we're not sure. Can you please make this more clear (which types of people are we going to be making happy based on level) or make it more random (which types of people we get)? It's just annoying that we were led to believe one thing, then we experience something different.
    well the adventures are level specific, meaning depending on your level determines the type of inhabitants you must please

Mayor
    World
    Ares

Reply to Thread