Reply to Thread

Thread: seriously?

Recruit
    World
    Ares

seriously?

Weren't there two other patches yesterday? I have gold smelters and coinages running right now. This is BS. I'm going to lose thousands of coins or I can stay up all night wondering when the servers are coming back up.

NOT HAPPY and you should be ashamed, BB

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I agree. We all are loosing out on premium time, Adv's, quest being done, supplies... sending out explorers and rebuild to fix depleted mines takes time. We shouldn't have to do this This is not good in anyway,for the players or the game makers. At least they could give us some free refills/deposits for all this messing up. If they dont work this out.... there going to loose a lot of business. people will stop playing the game and there will be less gems being bought... they will loose money and much more.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I am confused as to why there will be maintenance at noon today... that is not a normal time frame for maintenance -- who screwed up the past patch so badly that they have to shtu down for repairs midday --- and if it is only going to be at noon today then why is there no access now?

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Central European Time, so the time in Germany/France.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by NFDBOB View Post
    I am confused as to why there will be maintenance at noon today... that is not a normal time frame for maintenance -- who screwed up the past patch so badly that they have to shtu down for repairs midday --- and if it is only going to be at noon today then why is there no access now?
    That's noon CET. Started at 0600 EST for me.

World
    Ares
    Hello everyone,

We had to deploy a new version to fix an issue before the next maintenance, which will happen in a few weeks.
    You can read more about today's update here.

We have extended adventure and premium time to make up for the downtime.

BB_Endesmor

Reply to Thread