Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Level 50 Blues

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    am i the only one who is dissapointed about the lvl cap raise?.... been playing this game for over 3.5 years and grinding for 2 billion experience is the last thing i want to do just so i can be max lvl again :|

new buildings/units/resources/building space--> awesome!!! raise in lvl, not so much

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by bigphilokc View Post
    Only 8 months late....but we welcome the chance to reach level 75!
    think of it as being pregnant ;-)
    code it for 9 month and pops out as a beautiful website ...hehe

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Not to be too grumpy, but I wish they would focus more on fixing the old stuff than developing new stuff that needs fixing.
    One army. Pretty please.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    agree.. but they are doin the best they can.. remember *supply and demand*

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Sorry Sweater but I have to disagree. When your friend's list is almost all level 50s and they keep disappearing. Something had to be done to keep current players and hopefully bring back some older players. Nothing really seemed broken to me...well until today :-)

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I dropped out or the way Phil puts it, I sort of faded away for about a year. Sort of stumbled back in this game just recently, gave the PvP a try. Thought it was just not my style, others may love it but for me, I think I will kill off the troops & demolish the Combat Academy. Do like the added increment slider bar in barracks & provisional house. Does make it nice to make a ton of things really quick. Didnt care too much for the scenarios though even though I think I tried Riches of the Mountain 4 times before I caught on you have to make the stuff in the Provisional House which does make it nerve racking when you just starting baking 1500 things. Pretty much just cancelled those & moved on. Am curious on the higher levels though, would like a pick on the quests that I can chose either fighting adventures or a non fighting quest & not a Scenario either. Sometimes I get in a lazy mood & dont feel like sending anyone anywhere.

Also, is there some way or some other place to store these General's Tents & the ones for the PvP????? Im running out of room & I got these tents all over & I cant hog up my island or I cant land any of them when I do need them

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Welcome back Humvee! I have several generals in the Star menu....No place to land go to the Star. I would keep your PvP stuff. Things change in this game, so PvP might get more enjoyable.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by humveetech View Post
    I dropped out or the way Phil puts it, I sort of faded away for about a year. Sort of stumbled back in this game just recently, gave the PvP a try. Thought it was just not my style, others may love it but for me, I think I will kill off the troops & demolish the Combat Academy. Do like the added increment slider bar in barracks & provisional house. Does make it nice to make a ton of things really quick. Didnt care too much for the scenarios though even though I think I tried Riches of the Mountain 4 times before I caught on you have to make the stuff in the Provisional House which does make it nerve racking when you just starting baking 1500 things. Pretty much just cancelled those & moved on. Am curious on the higher levels though, would like a pick on the quests that I can chose either fighting adventures or a non fighting quest & not a Scenario either. Sometimes I get in a lazy mood & dont feel like sending anyone anywhere.

Also, is there some way or some other place to store these General's Tents & the ones for the PvP????? Im running out of room & I got these tents all over & I cant hog up my island or I cant land any of them when I do need them
    Try sending out all your unwanted generals, then build wells in all your open spots. Make sure all your wanted generals are landed to. Then cancel the Expedition.
    When the marshals come back to no spots, they will hopefully all be left in star.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Since the blues are about to go away. What should level 50s be stocking up on? I've heard beans, bean stalks and meat. Grout and Granite always. Anything I'm missing?

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Snacknado View Post
    am i the only one who is dissapointed about the lvl cap raise?.... been playing this game for over 3.5 years and grinding for 2 billion experience is the last thing i want to do just so i can be max lvl again :|
    Not the only one. I don't miss the exp-grind one bit and being thrown back into it is disheartening to say the least.

Reply to Thread