Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Level 50 Blues

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by theWhiteCane View Post
    Not the only one. I don't miss the exp-grind one bit and being thrown back into it is disheartening to say the least.
    I am with you on this

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Experience grinding is what turns boys into manly gamers! Again, the point was that we were losing players by the score. Settlers needed to do something positive to keep older players and bring in some fresh meat. I support the level increase and Blue Byte selling its soul to Steam :-)

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    agreed - i think i would take me the rest of my life to hit lvl 75 w/ these xp requirements... i'm not THAT committed to the game lol

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    There's not much reason to go past 62 anyway, which seems like an achievable goal, eventually. I remember the early comments about how it will take a few weeks to get to the new max level, which sound even more silly now than they did then.

World
    Zeus
    Few Weeks? lol Not sure the biggest coiners can do that. Well soon to be seen.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Reply to Thread