Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Level 50 Blues

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Level 50 Blues

Dear Settlers:

Level 50s don't die they just fade away......

It's time to start taking care of the level 50 players and future level 50s. I'm 6-7 days into the 2014 Christmas Event and everything is purchased. A settler player can only buy so much grout! I'm sure other level 50s are in the same boat. We have to make the game more challenging/fun for higher levels.

The PvPs thing is not cutting it in my book.

Here are my suggestions for events and overall game:

1. Special 50 level quests during an event.
    2. Make the Tavern something special- You could easily have games of chance in there.
    3. You have to add levels to top end players. Level 60 then Level 70
    4. If we do have higher levels---we can cut the % exp on the higher levels for Premium. Just lower the bonus.
    5. Level 50 only adventures or a series of quests.
    6. Easily could have put General Log or BigHelmet as a prize for the Christmas event.
    7. Special Building or frozen manor for milestone accomplishments.
    8. Seems like the community spirit of the past...trivia, auctions and Bacon chatter in global are gone. This should serve as a warning.
    9. Other people's great ideas!

I really enjoy the game, but the powers to be must keep thinking of new things or watch their players slowly fade away.....

World
    Ares
    Hi,

Nice suggestions, I will pass them along to the developers.
    If you have more suggestions, make sure to post them here!

Retired Community Leader
    World
    Ares
    i agree with this. As a long-time player, I never saw fit to upgrade to Level 50 when there was nothing for me to do when i got there. I bet if there was some special things to do once I hit 50, or for people that are already there, then it would be more interesting.

Point 8 seems to be the most important to me though. I don't know about the other settlers, but I personally liked when the BBs would interact with us and not stay in the sidelines, whether it just be chatting, or fun events like trivia.

I agree with what was said by phil, and if I have any ideas to add, I will add it to the bottom of this post.
    Greek

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Ideas for Players who have almost everything (lvl 50)

1. The Mayor General: A general with a Skill Tree, a general that displays the same avatar icon as the player.

2. Quests that open additional trade slots, or quests that increase the number of lots, x5, x6, etc.

3. Horses could have skill trees, players could train the generals horses, battle horses would be trade-able, but only players lvl 50 could produce and train the horses.

4. A Festival Games 3 player adventure island, requires level 50 to host, each player's military units competes against 1 of 3 teams of Bandits, some of the events could be jousting, horse racing, archery, shooting targets with cannon.

5. Quests which provide significant and considerable motivation for 50's to recover licenses and increase storage by Improving the storehouses.

6. This is taking longer than I thought it would.

World
    Ares
    Well Phil! I agree... (nice thread, ty)

1. Christmas - Gold Tower ? should of been the final prize.
    2. Yes, lots of peeeps have quit or moved on.
    3. Stress directed at me to fix the PVP thing. Gosh i don't test anymore.
    4. I'm not interested in PVP becuz it just seems silly stealing peeps extras, without an actual Real Time war thing. Thought the whole purpose of PVP, not to just send army, wait until u steal someones stuff, n then wait again for it to be taken back. Boring actually. Sorry BB. I'm sitting it out this time.
    5. Level 50, is quite boring as well, Phil's suggestions get my vote...

Cheers;
    Asiastrings

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Great Ideas Phil ! The only other thing I would add is the expansion Isles that made a brief appearance on test. As for reasons of why we are at this point --its very simple. Many lev 50s used to stick around because of the global community. Once you decided to treat adults like children many many left because there was little to do . But thats old news ---you were forewarned on that and brought that upon yourself. The PVP offered a glimmer of hope -but that is a failure for various reasons -not the least being no value and the complete anonymity which is a little much. Only thing that keeps many of us old timers around is being in a great guild and having some close friends - but even that has its limits.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    It appears the Easter event of 2015 will be a lot more challenging than the 2014 Christmas event. Thank you for your efforts. I think there is still work to be done to keep the level 50s engaged and not have them going to other games.

World
    Ares
    I like the level 50 only adventure idea with level 50 only rewards. Great idea!
    Still around from time to time.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Only 8 months late....but we welcome the chance to reach level 75!

Reply to Thread