Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tug of War Disscussion

Retired Community Leader
    World
    Ares
    i don't think north vs south or east vs west would work as it is hard to verify. i believe a-m or n-z would work or people who joined before a certain date against people who joined afterwards.

For Example: June 2011-April 2013 vs. May 2013-Present

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    how about guild against guild...and you move up the line as you win?
    Come and sit with us and drink a cup of Java.
    We are a fun loving group who believe in paying it forward.
    We have experienced players who truly enjoy passing on their experience and knowledge of the game.
    CoffeeHouse (DCAF)

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Greek I was thinking about odd years versus even years. or split the months in half... Jan-jun vs jul-dec sorta deal leave years out of it.

I Will state it again my problem with doing Guild Versus Guild is only one server will be playing on the tug of war or (if a guild from each server was chosen) it will not really be a guild versus guild I believe even though its supposed to be guild versus guild I think it will be server versus server as those who want to play but not in the guild that is on their server I still think they will pull for that server just because that guild is on their server. I also don't want to run a dozen Tug of Wars at a time.

Also if there is someone else that would like to be scorekeeper slash have the honor of making the tug of war thread say something.
    Tug of War III: UserName Wars

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Ok So Another Round Of Tug Of War has come and gone. It is that time again to discuss rules.
    What should the two separate teams be this time?

I have done:
    Server Vs Server
    Age Vs Age
    and this final one User Vs Name

What should be next?
    Tug of War III: UserName Wars

Reply to Thread