Reply to Thread

Thread: stuff not working right!

Mayor
    World
    Zeus

stuff not working right!

I've been having some issues with explorers coming back with no mail, buying gem with star coins and not having them show up, and making stuff with collectibles just to have it disappear. I don't do a screen shot before every action i do on here so i guess i'm SOL on those items lost but it is really annoying. seems for every fix you guys try you only introduce 2 more. it's like you're starting off with a corrupted version and "winging it" as you go along.

World
    Ares
    ^ Failed to mention the customer support person who replies to those support tickets with whines about how hard his job is and how there's too many lines of code to go through. The one who's reply would be; are you sure you sent the geologist, how many did you sent before that one, what were you doing before it occurred, how many recruits were in your barracks. Well if you don't know, it must not be happening. The one we have to argue with, each and every time, to even get acknowledgment of anything occurring. Meanwhile, all the other CS people are sending, "It is a known issue. We are working on it."

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Troll-Phu View Post
    I've been having some issues with explorers coming back with no mail, buying gem with star coins and not having them show up, and making stuff with collectibles just to have it disappear. I don't do a screen shot before every action i do on here so i guess i'm SOL on those items lost but it is really annoying. seems for every fix you guys try you only introduce 2 more. it's like you're starting off with a corrupted version and "winging it" as you go along.
    Hi Troll-Phu,
    Please send me a private message with more details and I will see what I can do.

@Saltybeing: If you want to send feedback to the Customer Support team, please submit a ticket. This forum is not the right place to discuss this.

Cordially,
    BB_Endesmor

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Why can't someone complain about the CS team here when they are the cause of a players frustration? Why submit a ticket to the problem when that is the problem? Just asking.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawren View Post
    Moderation and Support

Do not use public channels to discuss moderation actions or rules.
    We will not accept any complaints about moderation, the moderators or the rules on the public channels and any such behavior will result in a ban.

Inquire about moderation via support ticket.
    If you wish to inquire about moderation decisions or how the rules apply, please send a ticket to Support. Remember to stay objective and constructive in your messages. The staff requires the same respect that we ask you to bestow upon other players.

Keep support interactions private.
    We strive to maintain your privacy during support and moderation interactions. We ask that you also keep the discussions private. Reposted moderated threads, copied and pasted support answers, or copied ban messages will be removed and reviewed for further moderation action.
    this is the Rules posted by the BB on the matter of MOD flaming.

They ask that you take up all problems that you have with them you don't make it public.
    as I see it, it would be as if I asked you to tell me when you have a problem with KTA. Because if you have a problem with KTA and you bring it up with me instead of just blurting out that KTA guild sucks a solution could be worked out. I feel it also stands on the side of good sportsmanship.

... Now that I think about it... I am going to submit a ticket on something that I don't like. Wow thanks Endesmor.
    Tug of War III: UserName Wars

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    All lies within perspectiveI guess.

From our side, sending a support ticket complaining would seem to result in it just hitting a one way street, smashing into the wall, dropping on the floor and getting walked over dozen of times so your your complaint ends up disregarded like trash. To players, having it "out there" and getting an official reply, that isn't the 0815 saying sorry blabla working on it BS, is just that much more worth it. But that would actually take someone who is in charge and does make things happen, not just be the delivery guy to make it seem like anybody cares.

From their side, as Vrin said, seeking to solve problems without having everyone unrelated chime in etc....or just avoid the forming of a bandwagon so the pressure won't add up

From all other sides...suck it up or gtfo. You can go wreck yourself and your neighborhood, but unless it causes a noticeable cut into profits, no priority will be given.

And whoever pays attention to real world stuff, might see the similarity with politics and...ah let me stop here, will just get carried away even mroe /facepalm

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassyGeek View Post
    Why can't someone complain about the CS team here when they are the cause of a players frustration? Why submit a ticket to the problem when that is the problem? Just asking.
    As Vrinthralix said, there are some rules.
    If you want to discuss this issue or the problems you have with the Support Team, I am available and I will be glad to help. You can send me a private message or whisper me in-game.

BB_Endesmor

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Uhm........ this is the technical section to post issues? so why have a thread named tech issues and bug reports if you can't post to them?? OK now it's redonkulous!!!

Settler
    World
    Ares
    who said anything about not being able to post technical issues? You posted a technical issue and the BB in charge responded in kind. He asked you to send him a PM with more detailed info. personally I would too. keep better track of stuff instead of hunting down this specific forum which could be buried the next day.
    Tug of War III: UserName Wars

Reply to Thread