Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback - Mountain Buff & Adventures

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumbo View Post
    Will TSO please consider adding another adventure slot? With normal adventures, expeditions, and now buff adventures, it would seem a 3rd slot for adventures could be in order.
    Thank you for this consideration while in the testing phase.
    Great idea.
    If not a 3rd slot, at least 2 versatile slots.
    Where we can choose 2 self started adv, 2 loot spots, and one of each.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Can't wait!
    Does this mean we can look forward to actual expansion islands?

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    So this was tested what 2 yrs ago? And it vanished and we thought it was a failed experiment now it's returning? Does that mean we have to wait 2 yrs to see island expansion again on testing?
    I am [IW] Ezequel Sarkar

I am currently in Immortal Warriors.
    I currently ranked Unsullied.

Playing since October 2011 in Zeus Server.

World
    Zeus
    BB moves in stange ways.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    New version deployment was postponed again.
    On Dec 12th BB said there is a new version coming, then deployment was postponed. After 4 weeks they dangle the carrot again, with a bit of fanfare this time, deployment date Jan 8th. Postponed for Jan 9th... Postponed again for "next week". I have very little trust in anything they are doing, it looks like nobody is in charge of this project anymore. Let's say you are in a relationship with somebody, you invested lot of time and probably money, but that somebody keeps disappointing you over and over and over and over and over again. How long until the break-up? I think I need a "Dr. Phil" intervention...

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Breathless View Post
    Are the Mountain demolitions in addition to or in place of the expansion islands?
    The "Mountain Buff" is an addition. We are still working on the expansion islands.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuscus View Post
    New version deployment was postponed again.
    This is about the Test Server, it means that features are not final and still require some work. Nobody would have been there during the weekend to monitor the servers. We need a few more days before we can deploy this feature.

BB_Endesmor

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Endesmor View Post
    The "Mountain Buff" is an addition. We are still working on the expansion islands.

This is about the Test Server, it means that features are not final and still require some work. Nobody would have been there during the weekend to monitor the servers. We need a few more days before we can deploy this feature.

BB_Endesmor
    If I go to my boss saying I will finish a task by tomorrow, and tomorrow I say next day, and next day I say next week...what do you think he is gonna tell me?

I would also like to make a comment about working weekends. This is what Ubisoft/BB have claimed (exactly 2 years ago):
    http://www.vg247.com/2012/01/10/the-...beta-launches/

When you have so many players (read "customers"), I would expect 24/7 customer service. Am I wrong to hope for BB commitment to put out a good product ?

World
    Ares
    lol good customer perspective.
    Still around from time to time.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I think this is a good idea. Some adventures that aren't reliant on killing and looting. It's impossible to advance in this game with XP unless you organize your entire plan around violence. I like the supply chain management and marketplace activities of the game. This will be an improvement. I hope there will be more than four eventually.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuscus View Post
    If I go to my boss saying I will finish a task by tomorrow, and tomorrow I say next day, and next day I say next week...what do you think he is gonna tell me?

I would also like to make a comment about working weekends. This is what Ubisoft/BB have claimed (exactly 2 years ago):
    http://www.vg247.com/2012/01/10/the-...beta-launches/

When you have so many players (read "customers"), I would expect 24/7 customer service. Am I wrong to hope for BB commitment to put out a good product ?
    Not that I don't agree that 24/7 service would be nice, but the size of a company's customer base does not necessarily dictate the service window. See: IRS

Reply to Thread