Reply to Thread

Thread: Server zone crash

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Server zone crash

Experienced one Friday evening, was finally able to cancel the completed adventure. Now, Sunday morning after things working fine, yet another zone cashed completed adventure, and I cannot cancel this one so far.

Did all the recommendations, clear the IE and flash caches, rebooted computer, refreshed, etc.

Any help would be appreciated to get this adventure cleared so game play can be resumed.

Thanks

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Just had this problem with a friend doing a adventure.. He was on the last attack and it crashed and now he cant cancel the adventure.. I tried to go to it and it crashed to the log in screen

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    sorry to hear that, but more concerned that this is a new bug that should not be there on a mature game platform, playing mature adventures. I can understand bugs in new new adventures and pvp, but not in this.

At least in my layman's veiw point

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I just had this happen sent the last attack it all cleared when to open quest log and click return home and it did server zone crash and every time i go to it or try to cancel it if does Server Zone Crash...

Settler
    World
    Ares
    heard a lot of chatter on this on the Zeus server. I sure hope its fixed soon. adventures is a main part of the game. not being able to do them really puts a hamper on progressing in the game.
    Tug of War III: UserName Wars

World
    Ares
    Hello everyone

Quote Originally Posted by ACface1 View Post
    Just had this problem with a friend doing a adventure.. He was on the last attack and it crashed and now he cant cancel the adventure.. I tried to go to it and it crashed to the log in screen
    Quote Originally Posted by Entensity View Post
    I just had this happen sent the last attack it all cleared when to open quest log and click return home and it did server zone crash and every time i go to it or try to cancel it if does Server Zone Crash...
    Please contact Support, we will manually send you the missing loot.

BB_Endesmor

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Update!

BB took care of this and all is well with the loot, did a lot to make me feel real good about the game and that people working there care. Not sure the bug is corrected, but at least they did the right thing.

Thank you

Reply to Thread