Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Trade Office allowing multiples of same exact auction to be bought, WHY?

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Trade Office allowing multiples of same exact auction to be bought, WHY?

I and 2 friends noticed something that should not be allowed to be happening in the TO recently.

We discovered that the TO is allowing several of the same auction to be bought more then once. The 3 of us would pull up the listed auctions for say copper ore and then I would buy the listing and it would still allow both of my friends to still buy the same exact listing. Was only three of us so we could not tell how many times this would go on for over 3 sales.

Sometimes it would tell us this transaction failed if someone else would try and buy the same one, but a lot of the times it allowed at least 3 of them to be bought. And yes it was transferring the goods into our storehouses so we know it was allowing this to happen.

Now this is screwing with the server economy, sure it's good for buyers by flooding the TO with goods the TO is just making out of thin air, but this is bad for the sellers by driving prices down with the flood.

I for one am quitting the game cause of this till at least it's fixed if it is a bug, if this is intended then goodbye Settlers Online.

Yes I did report it on support ticket.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    lol because they posted x4 lots of the same item? when you post a trade offer in the TO you can use the scroll bar to post multiple lots, it is not a bug....

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    waste of a support ticket

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Slots and Lots.

Players can offer 1 resource using a trade Slot.

The Slot can have up to (4) Lots.

wts 10k copper for 600 coin in the to X's 4 Lots. (wts - want to sell) (to - trade office)

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Snacknado View Post
    waste of a support ticket

You'd be surprised by how many players don't see the slider after posting both offers.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    yeah, and it sucks that you cant post multi lots of buildings, buffs, advs and depos- that would make trading so much easier

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    rumor is that you cant because it somehow made us be able to do the ghost drops or multidrops of deposits and buffs but not sure how they would go hand and hand

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Forrell View Post
    You'd be surprised by how many players don't see the slider after posting both offers.
    LOL to funny, I started playing about a year ago and I never knew you could do that. Just tried it and yep it works, well that answers my question as to why this was happening :P

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I never see 4 lots by the same person when I do a search for a item. So I assume it only posts one auction at a time and then when that lot is sold the TO posts another of the lot? So just one at a time one after the other till all lots are sold?

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    all lots are in the same slot - you can't pick more than one and you can't see how many are left; after you pick one, that trade will not be visible anymore regardless of the number of lots left (in some cases might be the last lot).

Reply to Thread