Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Guild quests need adjusting

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    As a new guild leader (recently inherited my guild) i would like to SEE what quests my members get... at this point i have NO idea if say a lvl 36 got 2 adv.. or pay hi level stuff... etc... to know if i need to cancel on their behalf.... there needs to be transparency - frankly to ALL guild members -- so that we can help each other.. Isn't that the point of the guild quest -- to get us to work together???

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    As a new guild leader (recently inherited my guild) i would like to SEE what quests my members get... at this point i have NO idea if say a lvl 36 got 2 adv.. or pay hi level stuff... etc... to know if i need to cancel on their behalf.... there needs to be transparency - frankly to ALL guild members -- so that we can help each other.. Isn't that the point of the guild quest -- to get us to work together???
    on the wiki site it has a breakdown on what a player gets for their lvl, the main guild quest is the same for everyone in the guild and will breakdown into 3 lvls, not sure what the ranges are, but everyone gets the same main quest.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    sorry where is this wiki? i havent seen it -- if i understand you correct the 'named quest' is the same for everyone - with different sub levels for each range of levels?

Mayor
    World
    Ares

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    and here (check menu Quests drop down for different guild sizes lists) http://www.settlersonlinewiki.eu/mis...36-55-members/

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I understand requiring adventures that are less common finds as part of individual quests but I echo the sentiment that requiring them for guild quests is not good.

Guild quests do need rebalancing.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Is there any possible way we could get quests that were more worthwhile for players to do? I know this has been brought up multiple times but some of these individual guild quests are not worth doing for the amount of guild coin we get. I myself cant rationalize doing some of the quests for the tiny amount of guild coin because the cost is way more than the reward. Again I know this has been brought up many times but I just wanted to reiterate that sentiment.
    There is only one like me! The original captain! CAPTAIN_CHRIS!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Completely agree, our Guild Leader is also cancelling the Guild Quests that require rare resources.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Agreed!!!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    /Agree

Reply to Thread