Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: daily login resets

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Endesmor View Post
    Please send me a Private Message and include your ticket number, I will look into it.

Cordially,
    BB_Endesmor
    How do i get a ticket number for ones sent in past? Last time I attempted any support help with the login issues, the reply was 'we checked and our records show your missed x and y days' and the same has happened since but with the repeat 'supports' always telling me I'm bsing I gave up. It keeps happening every 2nd week or so and it also keeps doing weirdness where I will see 4 days of rewards one day, the next it'll show Ive 'failed' to log in and it'll only be one missed day(or other strangeness where it shows ive not logged in for 5 days but I got the dailies the day before)

Thing is its not something that happens all the time, and I KNOW its not factual because I go out of my way to log out then sign back in twice a day(Once before I leave the house, then again when I get home, sometimes I even log into game remotely from another client, each time requires me to type in password, so I KNOW I was not logged in or at very least DID sign in)

World
    Ares
    Atma-Darkwolf, please check your PMs.

BB_Endesmor

World
    Ares
    It's doing it again! I logged in this morning. Then I logged in after work today. I see red XX showing that I haven't logged in for 2 days. I logged in this freaking morning! Just so happens that today would have been day 7... how freaking convenient. Maybe I won't login for awhile now that it doesn't matter if I log in every day.

World
    Ares
    Hi Plinkerton,

Please contact Customer Support and we will look into it.
    Let me know if you need anything else.

Cordially,
    BB_Endesmor

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    My problem is I never get the Bonus sign on screen ever. I have been playing for about 4 years and I didn't know that you had the Bonus sign on screen yet. I was talking to my Guide Leader and he was talking about the bonus sign on. I told him I never get the sign on bonus screen. He told me that I should send in tickets to repair and see if they could do something about it. Well I did and Dana said that they have turned it over to the developers. I never get gems from signing in. I play every day even when I go to a hotel because I bring my Lap Top and sign in. The Gems that I have, have all come from Adv. or what you have giving me for a gift. (Easter, Christmas or such) I have 1480 gems and I use them very wisely when I use them. I am patiently waiting because I didn't even know you were doing this sign on Bonus thing. I sure hope you can help me, the others don't seem to be able to. Thanks for you can do.
    Yaking
    Last edited by BB_Endesmor; 09-14-15 at 04:35 am. Reason: Redacted

World
    Zeus
    It took them about two years to fix my login bonus. (I wasn't getting the bonus pop up)
    I wasn't getting credit for time played in the achievements either.

Reply to Thread