Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Feedback - Easter Teaser

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeePam View Post
    Its an Egg Shack! Hmmm makes Easter eggs? Paints them? no, I have it! Gives out FREE PRIZES daily! ya, ya, I go for that!

Cooooool. I like that idea. There are a lot of good ideas on here.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Whatever it is......I..WANT...ONE!

OK. I think it's an Easter Egg workshop that produces Easter Egg resources...OR....maybe it's an Easter Fun House of Horrors where you send armies in through to another dimension and you have to find your way out or it swallows up your settlers.

World
    Zeus
    I'm guessing it's a factory for Chocolate Bunny buffs for the provision houses, to make all those multi-stacks build faster!
    "Courage is doing what you're afraid to do. There can be no courage unless you're scared."--Capt. Eddie Rickenbacker

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Elmer Fudd found his way to the Islands... he hunting for a waskley Wabbit!

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by SeboRex View Post
    ...OK. I think it's an Easter Egg workshop that produces Easter Egg resources...OR....maybe it's an Easter Fun House of Horrors where you send armies in through to another dimension and you have to find your way out or it swallows up your settlers.

rofl
    Still around from time to time.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I checked last year’s Easter Event. We got an Experienced Explorer for 475 eggs, a Master of Martial Arts General for 2,395 eggs, a Veteran General for 1,545 eggs, three Floating Residences for 75 eggs each, and five Watermills for 275 eggs. If 2015 mirrors 2014, then this is an event where we both get an excellent explorer and our explorers can find eggs. Since this is an event with amazing rewards, and the ability to gain eggs through explorers, my hope is the house lets us enhance our explorers. You walk an explorer up the stairs into the egg house, he stays there for an hour conferring with egg location experts, you send him out to find eggs, and his ability to find eggs is enhanced 20 percent. If you let him confer in the egg house for two hours before sending him out, his egg yield if he finds any is raised 20 percent.
    Players would quickly report back how many eggs come back depending on the length of the search and whether the explorer first conferred with egg location experts in the egg house for one or two hours.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    It has to be an egg factory; and will more than likely cost about 2000 gems, if not more. It will probably produce ten eggs per day un-buffed and more on buffs, depending on the buff.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    It's an Eggservatory...

World
    Zeus
    If you enter this house and open the wrong door, you will be eaten by a Gru.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    [said with a bit of tongue in cheek mirth humor, that might be lost on some...] It is where eggs go to get pickled.. as in drunk.. lol

In all seriousness, it is likely a building for decorational purposes, to sit as did the Golem & the Christmas Tree sat, during those Holiday events.. in all likelyhood, since it is pictured to be sitting on an island.. not the same island to be sure... but an island nonetheless..

Then there is also the possibility, of it being like the Provision Houses, as well.. an having the ability to produce buffs/items for the Easter Holiday, as well.. though I did find some.. other suggestions hilarious..
    Last edited by Mad_Dawg; 02-08-15 at 08:42 pm. Reason: correcting a misspelled word..

Reply to Thread