Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: General Movement

World
    Zeus

General Movement

Can we speed up the gens movement to and from islands, and speed up re-positioning them on an island? This game is slow enough as it is, and quite frankly some QOL improvements in this area. 20 min or more to move gen around on FT's is just ridiculous.

World
    Zeus
    agreed. dont hold your breath
    Anyone who considers protocol unimportant has never dealt with a cat. ~Robert A. Heinlein

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    We also need a option to put Generals back into star menu rather then leave them taking up space on island. I know some places they land nothing can be built anyways in the lower left of map, but this is not always the case.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornias View Post
    Can we speed up the gens movement to and from islands, and speed up re-positioning them on an island? This game is slow enough as it is, and quite frankly some QOL improvements in this area. 20 min or more to move gen around on FT's is just ridiculous.
    +1 Trillion

This is the reason why I stopped playing for last several months...
    Toooooo slow.. I can spend my money on the game without wasting my time.
    Why does BB needs us to waste our time...
    Generals walking slowly on the maps not enough?
    Pain and delays in setting the right number of troops using those tiny scroll bars not enough?
    Recovery time, on wounded Generals not enough?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I agree...like 100,000%. It is a major drag and big reason people quit/don't play as much as they would. It's like a slow form of torture to us for no reason

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Big +1 I can live with 15 min travel time to island. But, why do they travel so slow when we have to re-position them? Beats any logic. Annoying the heck out of me as well.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    +1 -- but i'd like my gens to land where i told em to b4hand (on my island) -- if they left from in front of the mayors house - return there! i have 2 extra storage buildings that i move gens around after emptying troops to facilitate faster exiting of my island. I would prefer they went back to the home i made for them. they would all fit (cause i planned) AND all auto unload when prompt - either on island or adv.

as for moving around on adv... it seems to me that FAST gens and SLOW gens both transfer at the same unbelievably slow speed... at LEAST the fast gens should move faster.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    BB can you PLEEEAAASSEE speed up general movement on the maps. If this is to be Real Time Strategy then generals either TROT/GALLOP into battle or visa versa. It is sad that a settler passes a horse.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    This is the primary reason why I don't do some of the maps.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Please, please, please - faster travel and repositioning - much needed change.

Reply to Thread