Reply to Thread

Thread: Guild Flags Contest Suggestion

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Guild Flags Contest Suggestion

I was wondering if the developers might consider doing a contest with guild flag designs. This game consists of guilds that are a big part of the game. This might be a good incentive to promote what the purpose of a guild is to be. A group of players that work as a team, helping each other learn and enjoy the game. What better way to distinguish your guild from others than with a flag you design. The prize could be 1 day premium possibly or maybe a guild bank that was mentioned at one time. Any thoughts on this are welcomed.

World
    Ares
    guild bank, yay! Great idea! Would this contest be within each guild?
    Still around from time to time.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Do items in the bank collect interest?

World
    Ares
    Hi Baron1222,

That's an interesting idea, I will discuss it with my colleagues and we might use it for a future event
    I don't know yet about the rewards, but I have something more exciting in mind than a 1 day premium token!

About the Guild Bank, this prize would require a lot of work from the developers to be developed specifically for this event, and it is very unlikely to be used as a reward for an in-game event. Moreover, if such a feature is to be released, everyone should have access to it!

BB_Endesmor

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    thank you BB_Endesmor for your response. This is great news I am excited to see how the guild flags will be implemented. To the drawing board I go

Reply to Thread