Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback - Sneak Peek: Easter Event 2015

World
    Ares
    Hi everyone,

Quote Originally Posted by OswaldoDeBacon View Post
    So it says the limit wont be increased for limited items, does this mean if I bought x5 Watermills last year, I will be able to buy only 5 more this year, or 0 more?
    If you have already bought all your watermills, you will not be able to buy more with your old eggs.

Quote Originally Posted by supermind View Post
    will explorers bring new eggs from the various length searches? if so, what are the chances?
    The details will be included in an upcoming Dev's Diary.

Quote Originally Posted by Rath2040 View Post
    Will arctic iron mines be able to upgrade to level 6?
    Good question, I will try to get an answer.

Cordially,
    BB_Endesmor

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Good question and hopefully we get a good answer on the frozen iron mines!!

Settler
    World
    Ares
    The new achievement building use is confusing to me. At the top it is for settlers, farther down it is for settlers resources. So, which is it; a residence or a storehouse?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    When r we getting some more Vet gens or a MMA at an event. 2013 Xmas we had a vet and explorers. Easter 2014 we had the MMA and some Lucky explorers. We have people who play this game who are not wealthy, who are disabled, or old or even lonely and this game is all they have, so why all of a sudden are we forcing people to credit card this game when they dont have money to purchase the vet gens and MMA.
    Floozy

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatMatt View Post
    That's super that every event has had a consistent event item that works from year to year for 3+ years and now it's not so. My 5k Eggs will probably buy 300 of those raving rabbid statues or something. Fairness would be to tell us this year that they won't work next year; not to tell us this year that last years eggs have suddenly spoiled. But, oh well.
    I agree, it is messed up. I am very disappointed with BB- Instead of thinking- o wow some players have tons of event items they are HOARDing because we dont put anything useful in event shop- O maybe we should put something useful that people will spend all their event items on- But its more like- lets get rid of this item that has been here for 3 years because we cant come up with an item(s) to put in event shop to make people spend mass amounts of event items on them (which would increase gem sales). It is really aggravating, part of my game and many others is to HOARD and prepare for the future, and now we are all getting screwed. Just when you thought this game hit an all time low, it just keeps getting lower.

-Snack/TH

World
    Zeus
    So no more saving event items, the trend of stripping away benefits from being a veteran player here continues I see. I'm guessing that the chance for a third MMA just got shot down as well, gah!

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I'm not sure I like not being able to carry over event resources or not. Unlike last year, I'll have more than enough, so at least obtaining them won't be a struggle. But the selling price of the excess will drop through the floor. Perhaps that isn't such a bad thing since people were pricing them so absurdly last year, though, but then again it means everybody should be able to get everything, new and veteran alike.

Last year's lineup of items was awesome. MMA/veteran were a complete game changer. I'll reserve my judgment for now, but I'm picturing a big nerf to the rewards. Halloween was pretty meh, and Christmas was saved only by the new Irma, which is awesome.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Snacknado View Post
    I agree, it is messed up. I am very disappointed with BB- Instead of thinking- o wow some players have tons of event items they are HOARDing because we dont put anything useful in event shop- O maybe we should put something useful that people will spend all their event items on- But its more like- lets get rid of this item that has been here for 3 years because we cant come up with an item(s) to put in event shop to make people spend mass amounts of event items on them (which would increase gem sales). It is really aggravating, part of my game and many others is to HOARD and prepare for the future, and now we are all getting screwed. Just when you thought this game hit an all time low, it just keeps getting lower.

-Snack/TH
    Oh Yeah ain't It TH, I have never seen this game lose so much of it's ~~GIVING POWER~~ as I have seen in the last several months. A Christmas event with not one general offered up or a explorer. In the past xmas events, Easter events, we have always had a gen of some sort and a explorer. 2013 u could purchase gift boxes (GEM ITEMS) filled with either Frozen Manors, New Improved Storehouses. Pirates Residences, Witch Towers,Rabbits and xmas trees, what happened this last Christmas event.And please remember that CHRISTmas and EASTER are about the GOOD LORD who gave in an abundance. Those of us that have eggs left over from past events, they really are now useless.. What's happening with this game, I have spent well over Australian 1k of my own money purchasing up gems,(Even when the Australian dollar has not fared well against the US green back) for a game that is suppose to be free, well, it used to be. C',Mon here, that's so unfair. And it's common knowledge that as a individual that has also purchased gems with my own reality money, I have also helped fellow guildies who where not so financial as I was. Heck I have helped a lot to improve the quality of their game. Please rethink your actions here about this Easter event. And how about giving back to the game a general of some sort at these advents and a explorer, I'm sure the new members who join and are not financial will appreciate just hanging out for advents, just to try and retrieve one.
    Floozy

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    oh and let me guess: new "egg" building will hold 50 settlers and take space of 2-3 nobles?

And and since you mentioned it already, I don't think it's fair to let us wait till march on more details. What's the big secret? Better be good for us "TSO addicts" who already experienced few eater events with this game

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by supermind View Post
    will explorers bring new eggs from the various length searches? if so, what are the chances?
    The explorers will bring new eggs from searches. I don't know the chances.

The Test Server is now open, feel free to take a look at the changes there.

Reply to Thread