Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback - Sneak Peek: Easter Event 2015

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Troll-Phu View Post
    uhm they are telling us.
    Telling us now is not helpful -- telling us during the last event when we would have spent or sold them instead of holding them for this year would have been polite.
    Leader of Weeble Nation - (WebN) Guild in Ares

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatMatt View Post
    Telling us now is not helpful -- telling us during the last event when we would have spent or sold them instead of holding them for this year would have been polite.
    You can spend them or sell them during this event.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Looks like the Legendary Veteran can only command 200 troops. Is this correct?

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by SirSitzalot View Post
    Looks like the Legendary Veteran can only command 200 troops. Is this correct?
    Yes.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    Another thing i have a problem with are the Easter Egg Baskets. for 99 gems you get 65 eggs, and for 399 gems you get 260 eggs. Now lets do some simple math....
    260 eggs divided by 65 = 4...... 99 gems times 4 = 396.... wait a minute, 396???? but it costs 399 gems.... so that means ii actually would spend 4 more gems buying a big package compared if i were to just buy 4 small packages, for the same amount of eggs.. idk about you, but usually for me when you buy something in bulk you get a discount, not charged more, lol....

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    just not liking the quests attached to achievements. I tried and do not like expeditions so I guess I won't finish this event

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Also looks like the Legendary Vet has the same garrison as a tavern gen. Will the Legendary Vet have a new garrison when the Easter Event goes live? This new general is very underwhelming and should not be called a Veteran.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    We all know a vet gen holds 250 peeps, and at its costing compared to last years VET and MMA it is well over priced. The gem package for eggs, that's so over priced for the amount u get. U used to get 300 eggs. What happened, did they change chocolate and wrapping companies. Geezz... UBISOFT many of us have used our CC. C''Mon be fair to the lower lvls.. After all it is many of us lvl 50's that have to help them out.
    Floozy

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Ick. I hope there are some surprises yet to be revealed because I'm not seeing anything redeeming about the shop items. I like the floaters. That's about it.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    The description says the Legendary Veteran does "a lot of damage", but the stats are 25-50. Is the description wrong or the damage? Or is 50 a lot?

Reply to Thread