Thread: Feedback - Sneak Peek: Easter Event 2015

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Thank you for listening to the masses!

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    While I am glad for some players that the mma is available with stripy eggs, what do we do with old eggs? Is there a trade in for them now that you have changed your minds after announcing that the mma was NOT going to be available.

Fair is fair, and I have spent considerable amount of time collecting old eggs to help fellow players get a mma. So the ONLY fair thing is to not only keep the 2014 items as originally planned but add the mma for new eggs.

After all, my game play has been predicated on the previous announcements. And honoring the previous announcement is only fair. AND adding to it is only fair

It is stuff like this that will loose you PAYING players, just to appease those that will no pay, and guess who pays the power bills for your servers and who pays your wages to put food on your table? PAYING players.

And for you that thinking paying is not fair, reality check, settlers online is set up that paying only enhances game play, it does NOT give any sort of advantage as all of our islands are the same and perfectly playable without and with gem purchases

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    lots of people already went and bought the old eggs at a very high price now they will b pissed

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I don't understand why this event there has to be a new resource, when that hasn't happened in the past. Each event people attempt to buy after the event, to stock up for the next year. Plus with advertising these "old eggs" will be used again, they hit the TO harder to help others, that needed those items from last year.

I do understand making them available for new people with new resources, but the old eggs should be worth something!! For those that have played this game for years, last year items always worked the next. Yes we usually get screwed during the events as there's nothing for us, other than to help new guildies that weren't around the prior year. At least let us help them, since barely anything good for us.

Having an event mid summer to use them, may be fair for the other items, but since Eggs have been on the market due to 'Easter Advertising', those should be kept as they were advertised with whatever additional changes to the new market that BB wants.

Many people spent lots of coins to get the old eggs....now to not use them - harsh!
    Last edited by Leau; 02-26-15 at 08:32 am.

World
    Ares
    A total rip-off, not offering a 2014 Market for the old spotted eggs! Not sure if anyone a-Greed-s with me, thanks for helping me balance the scales on purchasing any more gems BB?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    So... BB goes futher down the same path...
    They did that to Anno Online and now porting the same to other project:
    a) Changed event resource for every new event (oldresources WERE NOT refunded or exchanged regardles of what they said they will do)
    b) New curency was made NOT TRADABLE and rather scarce so in order to get better items you need to spend rubies (gem)
    c) So far main means to aquire game resources are to build some specific building and click on it every X hours. (It has cooldown/prpduction time, requires other resources and there is a limit how many you can get) So if you aren't active player it's no fun at all.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by terriann1 View Post
    lots of people already went and bought the old eggs at a very high price now they will b pissed
    And you know what? They won't care as they didn't care with anno:
    http://forum.en.anno-online.com/thre...rrency-changes
    http://forum.en.anno-online.com/thre...not-forgotten!
    Still no refund, but worse that items were made not tradable. So you could not spend your useless resources like gold nor get desired items without spending gems. But It's probably worked for them otherwise they would not do the same here.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    As much as I like this game, this may do it for me, this change. Lots of other games out there for me to spend my money on. Take at look at my account BB and see just how much income this game stands to loose. Now multiply that by how many of us spend real money on this game.

Totally unfair to switch halfway thru. You do owe me for the switch developers!

Noble
    World
    Ares
    I'm very happy that more new players will now be able to obtain their MMA. That is positive for the game and I think we need to keep that tradition of being able to obtain one good gen with event items around. The legendary vet doesn't count as a good gen in any way.

But while I'm happy that the developers are paying attention to the feedback this is very far from an ideal solution. I'm aware that the events stay subject to change but the original dev diaries and announcements about the old eggs is what has caused the skyrocketing old egg prices and the rush for new players to obtain old eggs so they can get the MMA. You now have thousands of people who have spent tons of coin and resources already to obtain old eggs and be able to get a mma without spending gems. I know several people on Ares that already spent over 200-300k coin to get their eggs. They were working hard and preparing ahead of time as most good players do. Now they will be punished for this. I don't understand the point or positives of completely getting rid of the old egg market now.

Introduce the MMA into the new market for Stripy Eggs. This will allow new players to obtain them. But keep the old egg market around just as planned so those who already wasted all their resources don't get totally screwed. Easily done. Everyone benefits. Bottom line is not negatively effected.
    LoAr

World
    Zeus
    SO, old eggs shop - so loudly advertised - just dissapeared as sudden death? Thats not the way to act in my opinion. Make whatever you want with new eggs category, but such sudden and lest say harsh move - no way for this game and for a players here.
    SOme and many of us just bought many dotted eggs exactly for this one feature - and now what - we must just take a word- ( who will quarantee that it will not suddently CHANGED again) - about some further summer event and so. What to do with a planning in this game , which as a option just was killed with this move.
    I think game team must think about changing back this two shop feature - no need to make some players look as a fools here.

Reply to Thread