Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Feedback - Dev's Diary: Shotfirer (aka Mountain Buff)

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    Please add explosion items that do not require gems to buy them. Even if they have a smaller limit than the gem versions, there should be a way for non-rich players to obtain a few.

Mariner1974
    Why make a Mountain buff, especially for gems????? destroying every mountain on the map wont free up a fraction of the space compared to removing the tree stumps and sector markers. not to mention a redesign of your grid system for smoother placement of buildings...somethings cost gems which cost real money...understandable....but the tree stumps and markers should be automatically removed upon depletion of the tree and/or sector victory....and that BB, should be done for free, and you should be will to do that for free to clean up the map you designed. based on the posts i've read, it has been recommended by the players for years. Gem'ing them to death is ridiculous. Less frustrated players = happy players = players willing to by gems for a master of martial arts ( he kicks A## by the way)

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    hmm - I recall when this came around the first time that the current rocks/rubble/hills/mountains/whatever were moved around a little, which cut into current building space.
    Are we going to see this again?

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by OswaldoDeBacon View Post
    Please add explosion items that do not require gems to buy them. Even if they have a smaller limit than the gem versions, there should be a way for non-rich players to obtain a few.
    no keep it like this....WE WANT TO PAY!!!!

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    Curse you Troll-Phu!!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I noticed that there was a limit that was below of what was a "available" to demolish, the Mountains in s9 there are 8 of them but when go to place the Demolition buff it does not highlight, therefore, you cannot use the buff there, but yet the mountain stats it is destructible. Same as some others in s7 being rocks, and some rubble in s3 as well. Did not notice the mountain in s8 when I had buff activated to see what I could blow up, but if you do not have a ughmmm buff, you can highlight over several but not all are destructible. Disappointment.

Cost? Are you kidding me? Another ploy to get ppl to buy gems for a game that always bugs and is needing maintenance more than 1x a week, and then after that fix there is something else? Get reasonable here. More like BE REASONABLE. I guess I will have mountains then Because after all the junk of crashes and hammer dudes on my screen, not spending another penny.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner1974 View Post
    Why make a Mountain buff, especially for gems????? destroying every mountain on the map wont free up a fraction of the space compared to removing the tree stumps and sector markers. not to mention a redesign of your grid system for smoother placement of buildings...somethings cost gems which cost real money...understandable....but the tree stumps and markers should be automatically removed upon depletion of the tree and/or sector victory....and that BB, should be done for free, and you should be will to do that for free to clean up the map you designed. based on the posts i've read, it has been recommended by the players for years. Gem'ing them to death is ridiculous. Less frustrated players = happy players = players willing to by gems for a master of martial arts ( he kicks A## by the way)
    Makes a very notable statement. Those tree stumps should be removed permanently and for free or even at least 24 hours to a month since BB likes to stimulate a little bit of RL in here (meaning how long it takes to travel to an adventure and how long it takes to lvl 5 and lvl 6 ridiculous btw). To where we have the option of placing a building there if we like. If not then little sprouts can grow *roll eyes*.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Whatever happened with the idea of the home island expansion. That was a way much better deal.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Please consider dropping the limit on the two buffs. I cannot trade for anything which has limits on how many can be purchased. If you make it unlimited, I can raise enough gold coins to trade for some of these buffs. The price should inhibit a player from removing all the mountains and rubble on his home island, which is why I assume you put the limit on how many a player can buy.
    Plus if you drop the limits, and we can therefore trade for them, imagine the deals which could made when one trades for mountain buffs and then turns around to trade them for some other desired item.
    Please consider that if you drop the limits, and you thereby let us trade for these two buffs, older players can coordinate places to add the wonderful new buildings you periodically roll out. We just find appropriate existing buildings, demolish the adjacent rock, and drop the new building in. I have spots like that all over my island. I would gladly trade thousands of gold coins to obtain these two buffs from gem spenders.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I thought before it was just 1 or 2 building spaces freed up, so at least that's an improvement if it can go as high as 9.

Reply to Thread