Reply to Thread

Thread: can not buy gems

Recruit
    World
    Ares

can not buy gems

I have already sent in three tickets. I have already called the payment offices. I have already verified that it is not my bank blocking my purchases. Responders to my tickets keep telling me to contact billing, even though I told them I did so already and verified it is not on their end. One responder event old me he contacted billing himself for me and was waiting on a response, AFTER I explained al this to him along with the fact that the problem is the security program is blacklisting my account so I can not use my credit card.

I just spent $58 at Western Union in order to purchase the $49.99 gem package. And guess what? Still no gems! (this was the reason for the third ticket)

What do I need to do to receive the 11,000 gems I have already paid for, and at this point possibly even receive a few extra for all the hassle I have been going through to get them in the first place? I have already paid the money, with cash at western union. I have the tracking number (included it with the third ticket). I can scan my receipt if need be and provide that as well.

WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?

World
    Ares
    Hi Daniel5940, please PM me and I will assist you

Reply to Thread