Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Meat and Fish

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Meat and Fish

First of all thank you for the large stack production feature.
    Now, I understand there are a lot of programming and stacking reasons for breaking the production up into small chunks, say 100 for the meat deposits, but could you please stack them like you do the soldiers? Pretty please!? Having 60,000 meat in 100 piece chunks is just plain bad!
    While you are at it, could you look at a way to stack all like product in the star menu?
    Thanks,
    Elkhorn

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Wait... Why would you make 100 Meat at a time for 60,000 Meat and not 2,500 Meat of 60,000?

Noble
    World
    Ares
    some peps still can't figure this feature out. You got 2 sliders. The left one you chose how big stack you want - from 100 to 2.5k. Then you use the right one to chose how many of those stacks you want from 1 to 100. so you can make 2.5k stacks of meat depo x10 times.

Someone could frap this while playing the game for 20-30 sec video explaining how this works cause obviously some people still don't get it.

World
    Ares
    Are you volunteering, Pinkleet
    Still around from time to time.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    The OP is just asking that like items are stacked in the star menu, no matter how they were received (built, loot from adv, trade), and I would love to see this implemented as well.

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Elkhorn View Post
    First of all thank you for the large stack production feature.
    Now, I understand there are a lot of programming and stacking reasons for breaking the production up into small chunks, say 100 for the meat deposits, but could you please stack them like you do the soldiers? Pretty please!? Having 60,000 meat in 100 piece chunks is just plain bad!
    While you are at it, could you look at a way to stack all like product in the star menu?
    Thanks,
    Elkhorn
    Hi Elkhorn,

Thank you for your suggestions

Cordially,
    BB_Endesmor

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    I have to agree, I have nothing to do with my excess bread but produce fish food. I usually do 2500 times 100 at a time which means I'm clicking 100 times to get those fish to market. I'm approaching 5 million fish stocks and the tedium is understandable.

I agree with the original poster.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I would say produce settlers, but it's not like you need those any more. My star is going to be full of them eventually because there is nothing else you can do with them but let them sit.

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Lol on that happy note, you guys heard the rumor BB is trying to figure out a way to put a limit on resources in star? They never intended star to be an unlimited storehouse for hoarding resources.

I can imagine the day when they announce this. Boy, this is gonna be fun to read the forums:P

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I'd have more storage space if they would fix improved storehouses. It's hard to fit them when they are so oddly shaped.

Reply to Thread