Reply to Thread

Thread: weapons drop

Recruit
    World
    Ares

weapons drop

who decided to stop weapons drop this is making it more difficult to rebuild troops and very expensive do the powers that be want us to stop playing because if that is the objective its working I am playing less and less spend time waiting to make weapons then wait to make troops I'm going to find another game if this continues it making this game worse.

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Hmm, IIRC, They stopped the Weapons Drop awhile and everyone didn't like it at first, However, everyone seems to enjoy it now. It honestly improved the game really now that most of the adventures are better in dropping loot.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by cdhoward View Post
    who decided to stop weapons drop this is making it more difficult to rebuild troops and very expensive do the powers that be want us to stop playing because if that is the objective its working I am playing less and less spend time waiting to make weapons then wait to make troops I'm going to find another game if this continues it making this game worse.
    It's made me stop running adventures.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by EpsilonSilver View Post
    It's made me stop running adventures.
    Me too!!

Noble
    World
    Ares
    I stopped running any adventures that require various troop losses. I don't use blocks anymore because there is a risk of loosing expert troops and only do adventures I can clear loosing Recruits.

As it was mentioned before few times on forums, the best way to influence players to make expert weapons was to make them cheap and easy to make. NOT TO FORCE PLAYERS TO MAKE THEM. But, hey what do I know... Salt and titanium are more expensive than granite and canons cost 35-40 000 to train 100 troops that you can easily lose on failed block...O, and guild quests still ask for expert weapons or their parts.

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    I still run adventures and use Blocks.

World
    Ares
    I still run adventures =^.^= I like adventures!
    Still around from time to time.

Reply to Thread