Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What happend to Scenarios?

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    there should be a chart provided By BB to show us what mountains = what size spots etc that we will get... since your expecting us to PAY for this feature.
    Amen. Nice explanation.

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Well, could be done easier. Rocks, rubble - small crew (no matter what size) 1 crew for EACH rocks or rubble spot. Mountains - large crew 1 crew for each no matter what size. This way rocks can be removed without guessing and whining because the crew remove "up to ..." spot. This way we could remove all rocks, rubble, mountains and no problem. Well, that would be too easy, would it?

COMMON SENSE 101 should be a mandatory class in ALL COLLEGES.

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    I blew up one of the rocks in Sector 9 and I cleared up a nice chunk of land. I gained 3 2x2 Spots. Which was nice.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    TY Eriond... i was looking for something Offical from BB - since they are expected real dollars for use of this feature.

World
    Ares
    Try this - demo wisely cause there won't be enough buffs:

Sector:.................7 - 8 - 9 - 3 - 6....Total Needed....Buy Limit
    Shotfire: .............9 - 3 - 4 - 3 - 5............24..................20
    Demolition Crew: 2 - 1 - 4 - 0 -1............8.....................8

Still around from time to time.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    "The Settlers Online – the strategy browser game where you lead your settlers to transform simple plots of land into mighty, prosperous empires." That is what you will find when you google The Settlers Online, it is a strategy type game and having more rock deposits to remove than the demolition buff- each player (if they chose to) may come up with the best STRATEGY to optimize the space you open up from the buffs if they would like, because this is a strategy game, you can't rely on the info to be given to you, which is why i go to test server when new features are coming out to test or wait until someone makes a guide for that item- i look at the demolish buffs kind of like i do running advs, you want to use the "right" troops for min losses, with the buffs u want to use them in the "right" places to get the most out of them, just another feature we need to make a strategy for to be able to do this. BB doesnt make adv guides or really any guides (besides building chain ratio where they dont even take into consideration buffs), and BB_endesmor nailed it when he compared these demolition buffs to science skill trees. I am currently working on making a guide to get the most space out of these buffs (from testing on test server) with other players. when we finish we will share in forums (aslong as someone doesnt beat us to it), just like i did with the explorer skill trees and just like adv guide makers do with their guides.

I dont know why players expect BB to make charts and guides for us, pretty much defeats the whole point of this game being a strategy type game.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I not only don't expect them to make charts etc
    I don't really expect them to be capable of it
    they don't play the game as much as a normal player and wouldn't play it the same way if they did
    I expect them to be looking at our charts and guides and going "wow you can do that?"

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by swann_88 View Post
    I not only don't expect them to make charts etc
    I don't really expect them to be capable of it
    they don't play the game as much as a normal player and wouldn't play it the same way if they did
    I expect them to be looking at our charts and guides and going "wow you can do that?"
    Can't stop laughing:P Not all the time, but -sadly- enough times it is just like that.

Reply to Thread