Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: What happend to Scenarios?

  1. #1
    Soldier
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    80
    World
    Ares

    What happend to Scenarios?

    So the only way to get the mountain killing buffs is to buy them with gems? And a lot of gems, 550 for the Shotfirer, and 990 for the Demo Crew. One clears 5 spaces, and the other 9 spaces. So basically 100+ gems per space cleared. Not really sure that is worth it or how palatable that is going to be to the player base.

    Sure hope you do come out with Scenarios. Sounded like a way better way to get these buffs. Or make the buffs an event drop at least.

  2. #2
    Veteran General
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    852
    World
    Zeus
    UP to 5 spaces, UP to 5 spaces* not guaranteed

  3. #3
    Veteran General
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    513
    World
    Ares
    I was disappointed that the buffs cost gems, but how else can they slow down the process... there's only so many rocks & mountains.

  4. #4
    Mayor Wimpy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Dallas Texas
    Posts
    3,934
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by AlliNel View Post
    I was disappointed that the buffs cost gems, but how else can they slow down the process... there's only so many rocks & mountains.
    And not all of them can be knocked down.

  5. #5
    Noble Ornias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    316
    World
    Zeus
    Used a "big" demo and got...........1 2x2 spot. BB fails again.

  6. #6
    Community Manager BB_Aeyline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    864
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornias View Post
    Used a "big" demo and got...........1 2x2 spot. BB fails again.
    Hi there, please consider that the total amount of freed spots will depend on which mountain you are trying to destroy. I would need more specifics, but if there are only 4 slots available in that particular mountain, using the demolition crew may be "too much". Keep in mind that mountains containing deposits won´t be destroyed entirely.

    For more details, please check the Dev's Diary

  7. #7
    Mayor
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    ontario, canada
    Posts
    1,115
    World
    Ares
    there should be a chart provided By BB to show us what mountains = what size spots etc that we will get... since your expecting us to PAY for this feature.

  8. #8
    Noble Eriond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Vale of Aldur
    Posts
    347
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    there should be a chart provided By BB to show us what mountains = what size spots etc that we will get... since your expecting us to PAY for this feature.
    See if this helps any:
    http://diekampfkatze.at/baumap0.jpg

    or this one:
    http://settlersonlinemaps.com/dynamite.php?LangCode=2

  9. #9
    Noble Ornias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    316
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Aeyline View Post
    Hi there, please consider that the total amount of freed spots will depend on which mountain you are trying to destroy. I would need more specifics, but if there are only 4 slots available in that particular mountain, using the demolition crew may be "too much". Keep in mind that mountains containing deposits won´t be destroyed entirely.

    For more details, please check the Dev's Diary
    Used a big demo on a "big demo" mountain in sector 9. Small demo would not work on it, I checked. Got 1 2x2 spot, played hide the bush, and turned it into a 2x3 spot for a watermill. Still fail.

  10. #10
    Recruit Schnurrbart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    6
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Snacknado View Post
    UP to 5 spaces, UP to 9 spaces* not guaranteed
    Yes, and knowing the history of this game, UP TO is a HHHUUUUUGGGGEEEE word! lol From my observation, most rubble/rocks only will open up a 1x2 spot.

Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts