Reply to Thread

Thread: Missing buildings?

Mayor
    World
    Zeus

Missing buildings?

a few ppl have said that they had buildings go missing after the update( specifically in S-7) and I think I have one gone too. but TBH I don't know for sure because if I do it was a hardwood cutter and who really tracks them. but a 2x2 spot opened up where I would have placed a building at one time but is no longer a buildable spot so who knows. just putting this out there cause it looks like a building did disappear. and since i'm screen shot impaired I won't try to post one. I am not sweating a lvl 5 hardwood cutter but maybe someone lost a more advanced building

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    yep...a Gold Tower from s7 went byebye

World
    Zeus
    It's hard to say for sure, but I think I might have a noble missing from S7. There's a spot there that sure does look like it SHOULD be buildable.

Of course, this thread is like 10 months old, so it might have been gone all that time.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I had one go missing from S7 on the very top left after you use 1 shotfirer dude. It was a FM haha

I found it in my star menu and simply rebuilt it, which went missing again just a week later and now I'm keeping the spot open, though maybe it'll hit a general lol

I did write to Endesmor who looked into it but couldn't find anything, not even confirm that it was back in my star menu. All I could say that if it's deeded its most likely in your star menu and Endesmor also said if it was upgraded, you get all resources refunded (needs to be verified lol, specially it seems if you need to take peoples word for it, seeing as they couldn't find it in my case and I was able to narrow the timeframe down quite low).

It's hard to say for sure, but I think I might have a noble missing from S7. There's a spot there that sure does look like it SHOULD be buildable.
    Hard to tell just on that, a screenshot might be required..there is "a ton" of "looks buildable to me" spots but just nothing is gonna fit there. I only discovered my loss since I could drop something there when I was rebuilding wells and I 100% knew I had a pop building there, just didn't know if it was a Noble or FM at that time.

World
    Ares
    Hi everyone,

Please submit a ticket if you believe that one of your building is missing, we will look into it for you.
    Include as much information as possible about that building.

BB_Endesmor

Reply to Thread