Reply to Thread
Page 144 of 144 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144
Results 1,431 to 1,438 of 1438

Thread: Tug of War III: UserName Wars

World
    Ares
    0 Woo Hoo

Great game everyone!!
    "A man who, it was said, could play the Game of Houses in his sleep. It is a shame that such a man calls himself a simple gleeman. But such arrogance to keep the same name."
    —Moiraine Damodred (The Shadow Rising, Chapter 17)

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Yippieee

And the top 3 players who tugged the most, deserve some reward.. no? (*looking at BB*)

World
    Zeus
    About time.

World
    Ares
    Congratulations to the "even" team!

Quote Originally Posted by alice007 View Post
    And the top 3 players who tugged the most, deserve some reward.. no? (*looking at BB*)
    Rewarding only three players would not be fair, this is a team challenge.
    I will see if I can sponsor the next round

BB_Endesmor

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Endesmor View Post

BB_Endesmor
    Oh come on... There plenty of team sports where the top players are picked..
    Like in Cricket, there is Man of the Match.. nothing wrong with that..

I agree it's a team effort.. no doubt.. But this does make me sad that after so much pulling.. you think it will not be fair.
    I am fine with "Sorry No can't do" answer.. but IMHO, nothing unfair in picking top 3.
    And to be clear, it's not like I counted and know for sure who all in top 3 anyway.

But thanks for the response
    and the suggestion to sponsor the next round...
    It should surely increase the participation.. which will be fun to watch.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Endesmor View Post

BB_Endesmor

To Be Honest I think those who truly worked for it should be rewarded cause we will have people that come in and post once just to get a reward.
    I think all BB post about once a day and it is super easy to get two posts in a day. So I believe rewards should be given to those who have posted more than the BB as it shows they are actually trying

Quote Originally Posted by alice007 View Post
    Oh come on... There plenty of team sports where the top players are picked..
    Like in Cricket, there is Man of the Match.. nothing wrong with that..

I agree it's a team effort.. no doubt.. But this does make me sad that after so much pulling.. you think it will not be fair.
    I am fine with "Sorry No can't do" answer.. but IMHO, nothing unfair in picking top 3.
    And to be clear, it's like I counted and know for sure who all in top 3 anyway.

But thanks for the response
    and the suggestion to sponsor the next round...
    It should surely increase the participation.. which will be fun to watch.
    Indeed infact speaking about next round anyone who wishes to discuss next round's rules please make your way down to the Tug Of War Discussion thread
    Tug of War III: UserName Wars

World
    Zeus
    lol. I stopped submitting because for a while there only 3 people were frequently (.5-.75h per post) posting and the other 2 were Even (I'm Odd - but that is another story), so it was actually hurting my cause to post frequently since the rules are .5h minimum between posts AND cannot be successive posts by same player... so for each .5h post I made, no less than 2 by the other side were made. If I did not post, they could not post, having to wait their .5h AND another person to post. This ratio would not remain for any number of players beyond 2:1...

In any case, Congratulations and what did take you all so long?
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Raubhautz View Post
    lol. I stopped submitting because for a while there only 3 people were frequently (.5-.75h per post) posting and the other 2 were Even (I'm Odd - but that is another story), so it was actually hurting my cause to post frequently since the rules are .5h minimum between posts AND cannot be successive posts by same player... so for each .5h post I made, no less than 2 by the other side were made. If I did not post, they could not post, having to wait their .5h AND another person to post. This ratio would not remain for any number of players beyond 2:1...

In any case, Congratulations and what did take you all so long?
    Yeah so most likely that rule will be removed as after about half way through it stopped being followed anyways.
    Now if this game does gets sponsored and they require me to do certain things now that is a different story.
    Tug of War III: UserName Wars

Reply to Thread